BW/BW2 N as the Champion?

Shadow Arceus said:
two reason why n isnt the champion: he said that he wants to be stronger than the champion. and there's battle footage of his battle sprite, and in it there's only one pokemon. no champion will ever have only one mon, and no other champion has ever been battled before you face the rest of the e34( blue doesnt count because he was ur rival, and it wont be the same with N because he isnt ur rival)

It's implied there will be multiple battles w/N... Sound like a rivalry to me...

Hellion said:
It's implied there will be multiple battles w/N... Sound like a rivalry to me...
but he's on ur side in the multi battle, right? and N's not ur rival because belle and cheren are ur rivals, i think N is a recurring character who starts out being against u then becomes on ur side temporarily then goes back to being against u again, then u defeat him for the final time; and he sees the error of his ways, blah blah blah,etc(like how silver realized that pokemon were friends not tools, but this time N sees that ur pokemon are ur friends, not slaves and u know the rest...)

Shadow Arceus said:
but he's on ur side in the multi battle, right? and N's not ur rival because belle and cheren are ur rivals, i think N is a recurring character who starts out being against u then becomes on ur side temporarily then goes back to being against u again, then u defeat him for the final time; and he sees the error of his ways, blah blah blah,etc(like how silver realized that pokemon were friends not tools, but this time N sees that ur pokemon are ur friends, not slaves and u know the rest...)
What multi-battle? But yeah, I see where you're going.

Shadow Arceus said:
two reason why n isnt the champion: he said that he wants to be stronger than the champion. and there's battle footage of his battle sprite, and in it there's only one pokemon. no champion will ever have only one mon, and no other champion has ever been battled before you face the rest of the e34( blue doesnt count because he was ur rival, and it wont be the same with N because he isnt ur rival)

That sprite may have been VERY early in the game though. Like before you even get to the first city or something. He will probably get more as the game progresses...even though he hates Pokemon lol.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
even though he hates Pokemon lol.

AAAANNNNKK. Wrong answer. He says he wants to free pokemon from humans, therefore he does not hate them.

Also, Cheren will be the Champion, not N. Cheren is the one who wants to be the Champion, and I believe he will definitely achieve his goal.

Liberating Pokemon means he has a strong feeling toward them. Using them doesn't help his cause IMO.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Liberating Pokemon means he has a strong feeling toward them. Using them doesn't help his cause IMO.

dmaster out.
I thought it was confirmed his feelings change? (I may be wrong, I'm just awake after 2 hours of sleep ¬_¬)

dmaster said:
That sprite may have been VERY early in the game though. Like before you even get to the first city or something. He will probably get more as the game progresses

dmaster out.
exactly what i think will happen, and i was using that as proof that hes not the champion, because no other champ has only had one mon, and has ever been fought b4 the e4( blue doesnt count cuz he was ur rival)

Hellion said:
You mentioned it in the very first part of your post... >_>
its obvious that u have no idea what going on, so ill try to explain it 2u:
read the 6th post of the 2nd page, you commented on my post right above it, and YOU SAID that it was implied that there would be multibattles with N, so how is it that you cant know what im talking about, you meantioned it first

Maybe N is your rival and the champion. So far there has been no hints that the character the opposite gender of yours having any presence in the story whatsoever.

@Shadow Arceus: Uhh, I said multiple battles, not 'multibattle'. As in more than one...

Anyway, I'm sure that N becomes a rival if not an arch rival as the plot draws on.

Since he has the same motives as that of team plasma it seems to hard to invision.

Umm...I don't understand him being the champion as champion's have Pokemon when N doesn't want to have Pokemon, he wants to set them free because he views them as friends to people, and not pets or battlers to be used and eventually get hurt.

runeon12 said:
Umm...I don't understand him being the champion as champion's have Pokemon when N doesn't want to have Pokemon, he wants to set them free because he views them as friends to people, and not pets or battlers to be used and eventually get hurt.

it was never actaully confirmed he does want to have pokemon and actually I think there is a picture or video where it shows you starting a battle with him, proving he has pokemon but then disproving the theory that he is the champion because you battle him during the story, which you wouldnt do if he was the pokemon champion.

PokeBeach Bum said:
Maybe N position in the game is determined by whether you are good or evil.

so like what choices you make change the story? because that would be neat.

Hellion said:
@Shadow Arceus: Uhh, I said multiple battles, not 'multibattle'. As in more than one...

Anyway, I'm sure that N becomes a rival if not an arch rival as the plot draws on.

oh ok now i get what u mean, N isnt a rival, because we already have two, but like a recurring character that you fight is what i think'll happen

PokeBeach Bum said:
Maybe N is your rival and the champion. So far there has been no hints that the character the opposite gender of yours having any presence in the story whatsoever.

N isnt ur rival,it was confirmed to be just belle and cheren, and the character with the opposite gender has nothing to do with anything(again, just like 4th gen)

Back