BW/BW2 N as the Champion?

EXACTLY! see there are so many random questions about the pokemon world that seem important but no one ever tells us! Is there something else you have to do to become champion besides beat the current champion? I mean we must be doing something wrong

Shadow Arceus said:
offtopic: who did blue beat to become champion, who was the indigo league champ b4

Once again I'm stating this, but he beat Lance, as Lance states at the end of the Pokemon League in Red/Blue/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen.

I seriously don't think N will be the chamion for another reason. They wouldn't reveal the champion much earlier than the game to keep the mystery secluded.

Well they can show us and not tell us. They are showing us mamanbou and NOT telling us it evolves from Luvdisc

Rival
Friend
Champion
Plasma Leader

So many choices...who says he can't be all of them? D:

dmaster out.

Shadow Arceus said:
i thought it was confirmed that he wasnt the leader of tp

Pretty sure he was just making a point. But if he IS the leader of TP, that'd be a little... conflicting (no more than Giovanni in Viridian City, I guess, but...).

Actually he could have one weak pokemon in his party to make it seem like he is weak and to look like he isn't the champion when he has really powerful Pokemon and he ads stronger pokemon on his team the more you fight him then he could be the champion.

I don't think N will be the champion, I think Cheren will be the champion. I've heard that's his goal, to become the champion...I could see it happen and we'd have a similar situation to Pokemon Red/Blue.

NO! no "similar situation"! this is all new! it's a POKE-REVOLUTION! old themes are done for!

NEW THEORY ALERT!

N is the Champion of the Isshu Region, but he is also a Team Plasma Executive and double agent on the inside of the Isshu political system. When he hears about you as an up-and-coming star trainer, he tries to befriend you and get you to buy into TP's goal so that you will turn to the dark side. You find that N is a TP Exec when you battle him at their HQ, but you still don't know he's the Champion until you beat the E4! Then you battle N once again

Back