BW/BW2 N as the Champion?

PokeBeach Bum said:
Perhaps N is a figment of the main character's imagination.

I never thought of that O_O and while thatvcould be played out perfectly, it could be played out terribly. Also, now that I think about it, N being the champion sounds a little silly. I mean, a
person who despises using Pokemon going through that much battling and catching to become something he despises? Meh. Its a little far fetched.

PokeBeach Bum said:
Perhaps N is a figment of the main character's imagination.

Lol, what? Why would he think about battling some guy he made up called N? And why would he create this made up person and give this made up person theory that the main character is against, if so the main character need help. Anyway i doubt he will be the champion plain and simple.

Playerking95 said:
Lol, what? Why would he think about battling some guy he made up called N? And why would he create this made up person and give this made up person theory that the main character is against, if so the main character need help. Anyway i doubt he will be the champion plain and simple.
because the main character smoked WAY TOO MUCH dream smoke!

I think what Beach Bum is trying to say is that N is like you conscience. Am I right?

But anyway N may be an EVIL CHAMPION who became the champion so that he can have the power to separate pokemon from people in Ishhu.

maybe your conscience is teaching you how to battle??

But anyway N may be an EVIL CHAMPION who became the champion so that he can have the power to separate pokemon from people in Ishhu.

swimfastray said:
maybe your conscience is teaching you how to battle??

That would be a little impossible. Your conscience is still part of your mind and part of your knowledge, and having it teach you how to battle is like creating more knowledge and having it turn into facts. That's just my opinion, though.

yeah sorry Beach Bum I just can't back you up on this one

N is not the champion and i have proof. we have footage of his battle sprite and he has only one pokemon on his team.
no champion will ever have just one pokemon on their team, this implies that in this footage N is being fought near the start of the game, and no champion has ever been fought b4 the e4(except for blue who doesnt count because he was ur rival, and N is not ur rival, Belle and Cheren are)
N is a recurring character(possibly villain), not the champion or a rival

since you already have two rivals this time why could N not be a third rival. . . well I guess no matter who N is he is your rival.

if he was ur rival we would have been told he was when we were told that belle and cheren were ur rivals. it was confirmed to be just cheren and belle

swimfastray said:
since you already have two rivals this time why could N not be a third rival. . . well I guess no matter who N is he is your rival.

I agree 100%.

Doesn't matter what role he takes up, I'm calling him a rival. Just the definition of the word I go by...

Ok not like an official rival like Blue. I'm saying you battle him many times throughout the game, every time becoming more powerful, and you don't know he's the champion until you beat the Elite Four and BAM there he is and you kick his butt and then he gives you all this inside info on Team Plasma and then you go beat Team Plasma and capture the legendary and then the game ends!! end word vomit

I honestly don't know where that just came from I was just typing so just forget about it

swimfastray said:
Ok not like an official rival like Blue. I'm saying you battle him many times throughout the game, every time becoming more powerful, and you don't know he's the champion until you beat the Elite Four and BAM there he is and you kick his butt and then he gives you all this inside info on Team Plasma and then you go beat Team Plasma and capture the legendary and then the game ends!! end word vomit

I honestly don't know where that just came from I was just typing so just forget about it

thats called a recurring villain. and isnt it confirmed that he isnt part of team plasma(then theres my theory that i think i posted earlier on this thread that N used 2b part of tp)

swimfastray said:

I wouldn't understand that though because then after you beat the Elite Four again and again he would say the same thing about Team Plasma over and over again. It would get repetitive and irritations.

maybe after you beat him the first time he goes to pokejail and someone else becomes champion. speaking of which, how come you never become champion after you beat the Pokemon League?

Back