BW/BW2 N as the Champion?

Shadow Arceus said:
oh ok now i get what u mean, N isnt a rival, because we already have two, but like a recurring character that you fight is what i think'll happen

PokeBeach Bum said:
Maybe N is your rival and the champion. So far there has been no hints that the character the opposite gender of yours having any presence in the story whatsoever.

N isnt ur rival,it was confirmed to be just belle and cheren, and the character with the opposite gender has nothing to do with anything(again, just like 4th gen)

Dawn kinda had something to do with it.

PokeBeach Bum said:
N isnt ur rival,it was confirmed to be just belle and cheren, and the character with the opposite gender has nothing to do with anything(again, just like 4th gen)
Dawn kinda had something to do with it.
[/quote]

Or Lucas, because I chose Dawn as my character.

Anyways, N doesn't seem championish material. Sure, he is pretty cool, but I would like him to be the 5th Gen's Red.

PokeBeach Bum said:
Maybe he'll help you beat his father.

it isnt proven that the guy in the picture is N's father, so just say that random guy in the picture in the future. :p

imsocool4321 said:
it isnt proven that the guy in the picture is N's father, so just say that random guy in the picture in the future. :p

Yes he is, just like I stated in another thread.

PokeBeach Bum said:
Thank You!

Offtopic: You are very welcome, kind sir (unless you're a girl).

Ontopic: As I was saying, N seems too...How do I say it without getting attacked by users...Unfitting. It was like making Wallace champion in Emerald.

runeon12 said:
Offtopic: You are very welcome, kind sir (unless you're a girl).

Ontopic: As I was saying, N seems too...How do I say it without getting attacked by users...Unfitting. It was like making Wallace champion in Emerald.
prolly because he looks to young, I guess

runeon12 said:
offtopic but, what thread I want to read this!

imsocool4321 said:
prolly because he looks to young, I guess

runeon12 said:
offtopic but, what thread I want to read this!

I replied to you in the "something interesting about the crown man" thread (I hope that doesn't count as advertising)

PokeBeach Bum unleashed his smart idea and said:
Well if N is using Pokemon to free Pokemon that doesn't make sense.

There have been a lot of rumors saying that N is against Team Plasma and what has been revealed of him is fake. But those are just rumors.

N isnt a rival or the champion, hes a recurring character(possibly villian)

imsocool4321 said:
so who is N if he isnt the champion, or your rival, or leader of the badguys?

recurring character(possibly villian)

Shadow Arceus said:
N isnt a rival or the champion, hes a recurring character(possibly villian)

N as a recurring character seems most likely. They usually don't reveal the champions too early in the game, and it would seem boring to have the champion revealed.

runeon12 said:
N as a recurring character seems most likely. They usually don't reveal the champions too early in the game, and it would seem boring to have the champion revealed.
and weve been shown a battle sprite of him with only one pokemon, no champion will ever have just one pokemon and no champioin has been fought before the e4 except for blue(who doesnt count cuz he was ur rival too, and N is not ur rival)
on that note, who was the champion before blue, who did blue beat to become champion?!

Shadow Arceus said:
and weve been shown a battle sprite of him with only one pokemon, no champion will ever have just one pokemon and no champioin has been fought before the e4 except for blue(who doesnt count cuz he was ur rival too, and N is not ur rival)
on that note, who was the champion before blue, who did blue beat to become champion?!

Blue beat Lance, as Lance states before you battle him.

Anyways, to stay ontopic, I wouldn't enjoy already getting a sneak peek of the champion's Pokemon before you battle them, it destroys the surprise (if you don't like spoilers).

Back