TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! UPDATE: Lake trio! Darkness and Metal! Chu and Blu!

Thanks HoS. I do appreciate critique -- it's more beneficial than constant compliments. Not that I don't mind those, of course. :)

Anyway -- new set of promos...Johto gym leaders!
Bugsypromo.png

Holo isn't as intense on this one to show off the type-appropriate background. Badge in the background made by me.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! UPDATE: Lake trio! Darkness and Metal! Chu and Blu!

Nice, a 1-turn BTS for Bugsy's Pokémon! I like it, and the artwork.

Updated with Morty. I'm actually surprised at how well the badges are turning out.
Mortypromo.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! UPDATE: Lake trio! Johto Gym Leaders!

Fabulous as always, CMP~

I can't seem to find any mistakes :p.
Even though I tried hard :x.

Very nicely done indeed bro, really loving Morty's effect.

Gym Leaders are brilliant. The badges look perfect

Another Gym Leader...
Clairpromo.png

Been busy the past few days, and making the badges takes a while, so I apologize for the seemingly lack of new cards.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! UPDATE: Gym Leaders a'plenty!

Thanks, HoS. I apologize if some of you aren't quite...digging...this little sidetrack. But it's a way for me to kind of take a break and relax myself a little bit. Pokémon will resume as normal soon. Promise!

Jasminepromo.png

...and we're halfway done!

Nice! I just have a question about the "Clair" card... should it say "If your opponent's Active Pokémon has a weakness, change it to THE type of 1 of your Pokémon with Clair in its name," since it already says "1 of your Pokémon..." or am I missing something?

Hmm...I was actually wondering that, Scizorlicious. I based it off of the effect of Base Set Porygon, substituting "of your choice" with "of 1 your Pokémon..." I think it depends on where your mind puts the emphasis, but I might change it. Thanks!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux!

Alright guys...I have about 8 or 9 new cards done. I'll post a few at a time. Sorry about the lack of cards this past weekend -- I've been working on lots, and lots, and lots of spoilers. I now have at least 80 spoilers from which I'll work for the next few weeks!

Until the poll reaches 10 votes either way, I'll keep releasing 'mons based on 'dex number from a random generator. If you haven't yet voted, do so!

To start off...

Koffing.png
Spinarak.png

Pichu.png
Natu.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! (Update: Koffing, Spinarak, Pichu, and Natu)

The cards are amazing and so are the artworks. The gym leader cards look great and I especially like the badges in the background.

These are excellent.
I'm imagining so many combos with these cards right now, just trying to keep up... Spinarak=awesome tech. I NEEDS IT.

Thanks guys...card count today (as of right now) is 14. Here's round two...

Cleffa.png
Turtwig.png

Grotle.png
Torterra.png

Babies are boring as usual. Been trying to incorporate the Sinnoh starters' secondary types into the mix.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! (Update: Cleffa and the Turtwig line!)

Not quite sure if Turtwig's Synthesis was a very good idea, considering by the time you can use it, you'll have all the energy you'll need to use Snapper.

I like the rest though.

It's for the Energy its evolutions need; if you simply evolve it while it has enough energy for Snapper, it can't attack as Grotle. Basically, it's a way for you to prep quicker, Energy-wise (possibly in 1 turn) to evolve. With 60 HP, it can take a hit or two during the turn it uses Synthesis.

Ah. That makes more sense :)

I LOVE THAT TURTWIG!! im in love with your cards lol. i like the cleffa too.

Back