TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux! (Update: Abra, Slowpoke, Igglybuff, Wooper, and Miltank)

Excellent-eh! I'm lovin' Wooper's Axolotl Coating attack for some bizarre unexplained reason! Keep up the good work!

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: More, more, more! Don't forget to comment!

I AM LOVING DAT CHIMCHARZ ART

Cool cards all round CMP. Love 'em.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: More, more, more! Don't forget to comment!

Chinchou from those new ones has to be my fave, endless whispers art is top notch :)

The Lanturn looks sad. The cards look great!

BOKEH on Chinchou <3
Bokeh effects are the best :)

Infernape's Pokemon Power is awesome. Ariados is just amazing too. Good job!

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Here's some new ones...
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Doduo
Shellder
Crobat
Baltoy
Spheal

These've been ready-ish since Wednesday -- but I found a few minor things that bothered me and couldn't edit them until just now. Enjoy, and comment!

YES! REX MAGNUS!

Lovin' them. I am now, however on strike from posting until I see a Patrat card from this thread. ;D

Find me art, Alvin. :p

I will remain silent until a Shinx is released...

~SS

Looks like Hoenn is the destination of choice...expect more of those monsters!

Sorry Alvin, but SS has a little more luck than you. Just kidding, of course....it actually just has to do with spoilers I've pre-made :) There will,in fact, be a Shinx coming.

Starting off the Hoenn onslaught...
Zigzagoon.png
Whismur.png

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Hoenn Pokemon. Don't forget to comment!

Loving these cards (especially Crobat! Nice artwork, 'Power, just great in general....).
Just a question about Whismur's "Painful Shriek." Since it does 20 damage either way, couldn't the attack's damage be 20, and the text read "If an attack damaged Whismur during your opponent's last turn, the Defending Pokémon is now Confused?" Or is this one of those wordings from an older series that I just don't remember?

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: Hoenn Pokemon. Don't forget to comment!

Thanks for catching that, Scizorliscious! I mistyped the spoiler I had typed out.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: "SO I HERD U LIEK MEMEZ" Don't forget to comment!

OK I found 2 typos on Marshtomp I won't list them so you might want to proofread it.

RE: CMP Presents...Neo Redux. UPDATE: "SO I HERD U LIEK MEMEZ" Don't forget to comment!

im just picturing a sleeping running poochyena lol. great job

Wait, for the Ralts... what if you played a Pokémon that turn AND your opponent played a Pokémon last turn?
I LOOOOOOOOVE MUDKIPZ!

Woah Ralts' artwork is insanely cool

Back