TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Pinsir! (7/25)

Yay, Pinsir! I love him less than Heracross but nice attacks. Dual Guillotine= Raticate's Super Fang. I like.

/me runs and adds CMP to Buddy List /bandwagon

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Pinsir! (7/25)

Pinsir looks awesome! The art on it is really good (I like how it looks like he is rushing for the kill) and Dull Guillotine really fits the card well! Nice work.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Pinsir and Kangaskhan! (7/25)

Thanks guys. I'm a fan of Pinsir too, and I'm glad I did it justice! Poor stag bettles...

Kangaskhan.png

I'm pleased with how the new holosheet turned out. The background is less visible, but looking at scans of the older cards made me realize that most of the time the backgrounds weren't very visible anyway!

I notice that the power activates if Kangaskhan is benched, but then the parentheses say if more than 1 of your Benched Pokemon is damaged at the same time. I think it should have probably said if you have more than 1 benched Kangaskhan or something...

I used wording from Brock's Rhydon, but I agree it doesn't sound right. I removed the "Benched," so it reads "If more than 1 of your Pokémon is damaged..." -- thanks DNA!

I love the Pinsir and Kangaskhan! Kangaskhan+Seeker is the play. Think about it... 4 Kangaskhan on your bench, Donphan active, your opponent's not touching that thing, especially with Seeker.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Sigilyph (7/26)

I wish I knew anything about the current metagame, Scizorliscious. I love when you come up with stuff like that -- it's impressive, and adds to the realism!

Sigilyph.png

Wow, that Sigilyph is totally broken. Imagine if that was a real card and SP was still around - No one would be running Machamp! :)

I have only one word to describe that Sigilyph.

<3

That is all.

DNA said:
I have only one word to describe that Sigilyph.

<3

That is all.

^ This. Sigilyph looks amazing!

It's very... cute, you could say. No more Special effects or effects of attacks. Too bad this isn't real D:

Thanks guys!

Any non-legendary, non-water type Pokémon in particular you'd like to see?

@CMP

Floatzel and Dewott ^^

No water types, bro. Sorry!

Then you should do Vanilluxe or Gengar :)

I'll see what I can do! Definitely having trouble with finding art for Vanilluxe, and I don't have blanks made yet for either. :p I'm trying to get most Basic and Stage 1 out of the way so that when it gets down to the end, the interesting ones aren't done already haha.

@CMP

Sweet. Sounds cool. I'm also really good at creating attacks/ unique abilities and such, so if you ever want help to create some cool abilities, LMK. I'm not good at all at actually making fake cards (and blanks and such). I also just got a scanner, so In the future, I might be able to help you by drawing pictures for your cards. ^^

CMP said:
I'll see what I can do! Definitely having trouble with finding art for Vanilluxe, and I don't have blanks made yet for either. :p I'm trying to get most Basic and Stage 1 out of the way so that when it gets down to the end, the interesting ones aren't done already haha.

How about Delibird? He's a basic.

I'd like to see a Scizor... ;D

Nice Sigilyph, it look terrific!

I'm still waiting on that Pokemon that can "fly just a little".

>>

I have to admit something about the Pinsir card bothers me,,, I think it would look better (more balanced with the artwork) if at least one of the energy symbols were Colorless. There just seems to be so much green, making Pinsir "pop", in a bad way (imo).

Other than that, excellent cards as always!

Back