TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: CMP goes HGSS?! Prime card inside! Plus Wobbuffet! (7/19)

All your work is great, but the Prime is even better! If I saw that in a store, I would think its real! Amazing!

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: CMP goes HGSS?! Prime card inside! Plus Wobbuffet! (7/19)

CMP is there something wrong with the Stage part on Wobuffet?

What do you mean, asche? Wobbuffet is a Basic Pokémon.

I think the terminology would be "if you don't have any Benched Pokemon" as opposed to "if your bench is empty". Also am I the only one who realized how broken Fickle Repellant would be? 75% chance of blocking everything? Yes please.

Electivire looks like he's plotting something, heh heh heh...

Are you selling booster packs of this set yet?
If you are, I might buy one!
-Reshiwott

Hmm...good point, DNA. Better fix it. :p

Although after doing some research, I think "If you have no Benched Pokémon" is the proper wording. I initially used "If your Bench is empty" as the phrase got use in the Gym-era on cards such as Brock's Zubat. Different context, but it was still used!

Off to fix Wobbuffet. Thanks DNA!

@Reshiwott: Nope, I won't be selling any cards. Doing so would be illegal, and I'm not a fan of jail. :p Sorry to disappoint! You can, however, print them out yourself for personal enjoyment.

CMP said:
What do you mean, asche? Wobbuffet is a Basic Pokémon.

I mean if he's basic, they'd be no stage golden circle etc to the top left, surely ? :)

It just doesn't look right the partial staging circle to the left to me you see, looks like it was cut accidentally if you get my meaning.

I don't know if this is what aschefield101 is talking about but the only thing I see that appears odd is where the yellow bar shooting out of the staging circle is cut off above the "o" in the name instead of running across the card like shown in Shiftry.

-BEnB :)

aschefield101 said:
I mean if he's basic, they'd be no stage golden circle etc to the top left, surely ? :)

It CAN evolve from its baby stage, but it doesn't HAVE to. So it's Basic.

aschefield101 said:

It just doesn't look right the partial staging circle to the left to me you see, looks like it was cut accidentally if you get my meaning.

I did it because I wanted to show that some Basic Pokémon can be evolved. Purely an aesthetic choice. It cuts off because Stage 1 cards have one bar, and Stage 2 cards have two bars -- so, essentially, a Basic should have none.

BlueEmboar said:
I don't know if this is what aschefield101 is talking about but the only thing I see that appears odd is where the yellow bar shooting out of the staging circle is cut off above the "o" in the name instead of running across the card like shown in Shiftry.

-BEnB :)

See above. When I explain it, it seems to be better recepted.

Ahh, makes since. You think of everything! :p

Haha thanks, BEnB. I try, I try.

I'll be in New York until Saturday which means no fake updates until then. Any last minute cards people want to see? If I have art, I'll make it. :)

/me thinks the Wobbuffet is saying "I'm ready for derp!"
Seriously that is like the perfect drawing of Wobbuffet. I think his first attack wouldn't be able to do anything, just because the opponent wouldn't attack.
/me now realizes why DNA thinks Wobbuffet is good
Wow I only realized it would be good at stalling because DNA said so.

I changed it a bit from when DNA commented, actually. It's not quite as good now lawl.

Oh... ok
/me now feels stupid >_>

*changes subject*

Well CMP your cards are very professional...

Haha don't feel stupid! Thanks, though Rock Wrecker. :)

Yeah, the Wobbuffet's much more reasonable now...heheh.

CMP said:
Haha thanks, BEnB. I try, I try.

I'll be in New York until Saturday which means no fake updates until then. Any last minute cards people want to see? If I have art, I'll make it. :)

If you have the art to make a Gorebyss, I'd love to see one!

@CMP

I'd like to see a Floatzel and/or Dewott card. :)

Sorry guys...I'm away until Saturday! I'll get straight back in the swing of things when I get back.

Back