TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Electric Charges and a Dark Fox! (7/17)

Plusle.png
Minun.png
Zorua.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: Electric Charges and a Dark Fox! (7/17)

CUT MY LIFE RIGHT INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT - sorry, had to be done...

The Plusle and Minun cards look good, and Plusle especially has some interesting attacks. Zorua is awesome (I love dat art :D) and Dark Deception is an interesting idea =)

I very nearly thought the Trump Card bit was an oversight, then I realized it wasn't - Trump Card does have a similar effect.
Zorua looks adorable. Does his Power affect all energies in play (including your opponent's)? If it does (which the wording says it does), it could be a great troll for many decks. U CAN'T ATTACK NOW BAHAHAHAHA

Thanks guys!

@DNA: Yep, I intended for Zorua's power to affect all energies in play, including your opponent's. If it wasn't for the low HP, I'd keep Zorua out because (provided you have enough Energy to attack and the power screws up your opponent's chances to attack), you have two chances to prevent Zorua from taking damage -- all the while draining your opponent for 40/turn (with 2 Special Energies, of course).

Haha these are great! I love the Zorua one because the artwork is great, the Power is great, and I thought it was funny that it looks like there is a Lampent in the background. Where do you get the art from?

4 Zorua on bench = Trololol

I'm sure it's been said a ton, but these all look really professional. The Neo style cards (and Gym sets) were by far my favorite cards ever released, stylistically. I haven't had a chance to browse through many of them, but I'm really digging the Porygon line.

Fantastic job on all of it!

These Cards rock CMP!
I love the plusle, minun and zorua.
Your artwork is exeptional!
-reshiwott

Thanks guys!

@RockWrecker: I usually get art from deviantART, as it's the best way to contact the artist for permission.

@Xdogking: I think I need to change Zorua's power to only being available when Zorua is active haha

@Reshiwott: I've actually only made 2 pieces of art for the set -- Wigglytuff and Woobat. Art credits are at the bottom.

Wow, Zorua's power seems so evil....I like it!

By the way, your Spearow card link on the first page is broken, just so you know. :)
-BEnB

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: CMP goes HGSS?! Prime card inside! (7/18)

Thanks for that, BEnB...it was in need of updating, anyway so this is the perfect time.

I've got a little treat for everyone who isn't into Neo blanks...my first (and probably only, since I accidently flattened and saved it) prime card! Custom blank. Numbered HGSS26 because to my knowledge the HGSS promos end at 25.

Power and attacks compliments of DNA!

hgsspromo_26__electivire_prime_by_ilkcmp-d40gwci.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: CMP goes HGSS?! Prime card inside! (7/18)

CMP wins. Great art choice..it looks like the kind of thing that would be on an actual Prime card.

The art was actually what inspired me to make it!

Other than the fact that the illustrator is Simple, I would believe this is a real card if I saw it in a store. Good job as always! :)

CMP All your fakes are the best i have probably ever seen. Neo was easily one of the best series so I am really happy to see all this. Keep up the fantastic work. :D

Also on your tauros, a few pages back, the attacks damage says 20x but in the text it says 30 times.

Wow, I check this thread after a couple days of not... and wow. Love these cards, they're awesome!

Even though I don't always comment I've been keeping tabs of this thread for a while and I just wanted to say I love your cards. I just can't pick a favorite one they all look nice.

Awesome! Really cool! The artwork is a little bit weird, but still cool!

Wow, that Electivire took my breathe away. It's simply stunning and amazing, it looks like it is an official Prime card.

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: CMP goes HGSS?! Prime card inside! Plus Wobbuffet! (7/19)

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone. It means a lot! Maybe I'll do a prime or two again in the future...

Wobbuffet.png

RE: Neo Redux: A full year in the making! UPDATE: CMP goes HGSS?! Prime card inside! Plus Wobbuffet! (7/19)

Nice new cards, CMP, Keep up the good work!
-reshiwott

Back