BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

actually i think they should make a evo of pachirisu or a pre evo of him aldough he looks like the pre evolution

fernan said:
actually i think they should make a evo of pachirisu or a pre evo of him aldough he looks like the pre evolution

Every generation they add a Pokemon with pikachu characteristics: Unique tail, electric type, circle things on face, mouse related. We have Pikachu/Raichu for Gen. I, Pichu in Gen. II, Plusle/Minun in Gen. III, Pachirisu in Gen. IV they wouldn't give them Evo's because they served there reason for living, to be cute and look like pikachu.

EDIT; 100th post W00t!

ShAdOwSniPeR said:
you have a really good point there. now that i notice they all look like pikachu...

There all useluss (Except Plusle and Minun if you consider Double Battles)

exactly. raichu's good though. pikachu owned in pokemon yellow.a milotic evo in a way wouldn't be that great. unless its superpwnirific

Scizor is already one of the best (and cheapest) pokemon in the meta game thanks to Gen 4. It does NOT need another evolution. Trading pokemon to evolve usually signify the end of an evolution chain anyways.

I'd like to see a Illumise and Voltbeat evolution because they really need it.
Banette of course, Spinda, Mawile, Ledian, and Pinsir. Mostly Bug pokemon by the looks of it, haha.

chatot evo maybe? I doubt it, it hasn't been around for long enough.

they really let me down with zoroark not being a linoone evo.

its sucks that you can only get zoroark with a special event. but a chatot evo would actually be pretty cool.

idk.. haha. its one o those questions that seems to be easy to answer but there is no answer... pshh... Plato ain't got nothing on me..lol

i think they should have another form of seadra to evolve in to... and on for growlithe or a 3rd stage for arcanine

Back