NFL Playoff Bracket Released! Your Predictions?

Superbowl winning team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
Well, since the Superbowl has ended, now this is the thread to discuss draft picks until November (That is, if it doesn't get locked by then :p), where the 2011 season begins!!

In the AFC, I think the Colts and Steelers have a good shot for the super bowl, but Brady's been red hot. Also, I think the Falcons, or even the Saints may get to the super bowl.

^ I completely agree with Falcons/Saints going to Superbowl, but I still think the Eagles top both of those teams.

Rotom-Cut's Prediction's

Wildcard Weekend:

Seattle v New Orleans
16 - 34

Colts v Jets
21 - 24

Sunday:

Kansas City v Baltimore
20 - 21

Philadelphia v Green Bay
24 - 28

Thats my predictions....

- R-C

^ Packers Beating Eagles?
I disagree. Aaron Rodgers is a monster, but they aren't enough to beat the Vick + Jackson Duo.

Aaron Rodgers is a beast, plus Clay Mattews and Aj hawk getting after Vick forcing a scramble...plus vick is gonna fumble if he gets hit by Clay most likely.....soooooo Eagles saty in close but, lose cause of turnovers.

- R-C

Colts: 24 Jets: 28
Ravens: 28 Chiefs: 35
Saints: 28 Seahawks: 3
Eagles: 7 Packers: 28

My predictions for wild card week. The only one i really know anything about is the Eagles/Packers game. Rodgers is a great QB. As long as he doesn't get injured and Jones, Starks, Jennings, and Driver also do good GB wins it.

EDIT: Wow. forgot the defense: Woodson, Matthews, Hawk, Bishop=Great Defense
And the offensive line MUST not let men at Rodgers. Even though he is great under pressure they MUST keep him protected.

Agreed completely, the packers have a Pro Bowk defense accompanied with a versatile offense. It's a dangerous combo. Coach McCarthy is extremely dumb though. He's just terrible.

I can predict that the Packer Vs the Patriots is going to be in the Super Bowl. Packers have the most impressing team in the NFL.

Despite barely watching football, I did not expect the champs to lose to no-name Seahawks...

I was rooting for the Seahawks, because I really don't want to see Saints in the Superbowl again, but doesn't matter to much.

YES! Seahawks!
It's gonna be Eagles-Steelersin the SB, Eagles on top. Here are my predictions (well, for the first two games, WERE my predictions):
----WILD CARD----
Colts: 21 - Jets: 14
Saints: 38 - Seahawks: 10
Ravens: 17 - Chiefs: 14
Eagles: 24 - Packers: 21
----DIVISION----
Steelers: 28 - Ravens: 20
Patriots: 31 - Colts: 24
Eagles: 17 - Bears: 14
Falcons: 28 - Saints: 24
----CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP----
Steelers: 21 - Patriots: 17
Eagles: 28 - Falcons: 27
----SUPERBOWL----
Eagles: 24 - Steelers: 21

lololololololololololololololololololol who here thought the Chiefs were going to do good?I knew they would get own'd in the first round by lots of points. I was expecting something around 20 to 3 or so. I guess if you live in Kansas doesn't mean you actually support them >.>

Dude are you kidding me? Steelers beat Patriots??? I have Eagles barely getting to the Super Bowl with hax and then the Patriots demolish them after they demolish Steelers. I highly doubt that the Steelers can beat the Patriots at all, and the Patriots prObably won't choke.

Hatman said:
lololololololololololololololololololol who here thought the Chiefs were going to do good?I knew they would get own'd in the first round by lots of points. I was expecting something around 20 to 3 or so. I guess if you live in Kansas doesn't mean you actually support them >.>

I actually did thought they had a chance against Baltimore but since they lost it's just like back in 2007 when they lost against Denver all over again. When it really comes down to it, it's all about the team with the most experience and the best offenses and defenses.

Out of all the teams that have caused the Chiefs major problems it's definitely the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, and anyone else in their division that's caused them problems in the past and even now. The reason why the Chiefs lucked out this season was due to Cincinnati beating San Diego for the Division Title.

Wild Card:

NFC:
(6) Saints @ (4) Seahawks (35-21)
(5) Packers @ (3) Eagles (21-19)

AFC:
(5) Ravens @ (3) Chiefs (33-21)
(6) Jets @ (4) Colts (24-17)

Divisional:

NFC:
(6) Saints @ (1)Falcons (27-24)
(5) Packers @ (2) Bears (23-21)

AFC:
(6) Jets @ (1) Patriots (38-21)
(5) Ravens @ (2) Steelers (14-13)

Conference Championship:

NFC:
(5) Packers @ (1) Falcons (20-17)

AFC:
(5) Ravens @ (1) Patriots (21-13)

Super Bowl XLV: (Arlington, Texas)

(A1) Patroits vs. (N1) Falcons (17-14)

That would be awesome. Especially if the Ravens won. Packers are winning so... it's possible.

I want Michael Vick to win it for the Eagles. He actually deserves it; most people would get mad at the NFL and go home after jail time but he persevered, got some Dungy advice, and now came back with full strength. In fact, even though it's 21-10, I think Eagles can pull this off.

Back