NFL Playoff Bracket Released! Your Predictions?

Superbowl winning team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I agree Johncenarocks, and we will be seeing the Pack win against the Pats too.

Today will be a less interesting day for the playoffs. Yesterday was good seeing the Packers win and unfortunately Joe Flacco and the Ravens choke.

Today I'm predicting to see the Patriots beat the Jets in a close match, possibly 3 or 7 point game.
Seahawks beat the Bears in an upset with Jay Cutler returning to his old ways throwing 4+ interceptions. Not to mention this is Jay's first time ever on a winning team and in the playoffs. I see the pressure overwhelming him extremely. Matt Hasselback on the other hand has been to the superbowl once before, so he has the post season experience needed for this match.

yeah i agree but the patriots jets game will be 31-10 i just cant see jets winnin against the pats and the seahawks will beat the bears

^ But if i remember correctly, the Jets have #1/#2 defense in the NFL? even though the Pats have AMAZING offense, i see it being closer than a 21 point game. 31, 28, Pats.

johncenarocks said:
hey scizorliscious who is ur favorite team???
Always the Eagles. Sad about losing against the Pack, but Green Bay's the best team in the NFC, so it's not so bad.

Ravens lost it in the 3rd quarter. -4 total yards and 3 turnovers in that quarter alone did not help them...
As far as Jets/Pats, New England wins this one, 21-10. Their offense is too explosive, even for the Jets' defense, and Mark Sanchez isn't really good at all.

I honestly didn't think they had a chance anyway. Even if they did beat the Bears in the regular season, the Bears have been playing differently ever since. The showdown between the Bears and Packers should be a good one. But, that's what we said about the Packers-Falcons match-up.

Yea.....my falcons hurt me yesterday....Chicago v Green Bay has gotta be good it always is they hate each other so yea. Patriots are gonna win by over 20 38-6 Pats. Patriots and Steelers again is gonna be pretty goood.

- R-C

ugh seahawks are gettin killed i was hopin they would win so it would be easier for the packers :) my dads fav team is bears so he is cheerin right now lol 21-0 bears seahawks are really lookin like a 7-9 team matt hasslebeck is playin good but his recievers cant catch it should be 21-14 or 21-21

It's gonna be Patriots and Steelers and Patriots are gonna win 48 - 14 in the most lopsided superbowl ever. Jets are gonna lose to them with college type scores in the 50s and stuff.

Somehow I don't think you know much about football, it is impossible for the steelers and the pats to both be in the superbowl

^^\

lol i agree pats will kill the jets and will beat the steelers and packers will beat whoevr wins bears/hawks matchup

Well the seahawks kinda woke up in the later part of the 2nd half. Now only if they started like that. Well congrats to Jay Cutler winning his first post season game since High School.

yeah....

well packers vs bears and patriots vs steelers interestin matchups to say the least

oh and i hate the jets becaus of their trash talkin tom brady is competitive thats all

well it is basically ova 28-14 jets win man packers/patriots wouda been awesome now it will be steelers/jets vs packers/bears

Haha, Pats lose, I love it. Rex Ryan backed up his trash talk. Now I hope the Jets will pound the Steelers next week.

I can see the packers winning superbowl now.

We beat the #1 seed team pretty badly
We've beaten the bears both games we played against them this season
The jets are an easy team to beat
Steelers are bad

Only thing holding us back was Pats pretty much, and now they're out, this should be easy.

Back