NFL Playoff Bracket Released! Your Predictions?

Superbowl winning team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Divisional: ( Unofficial Subject to Change )

AFC:

Steelers v Ravens
20 - 28

Patriots v Jets
38 - 6

NFC:

Seahawks v Bears
23 - 27

Falcons v Packers
24 - 23

Overall Game Preview:

Steelers and Ravens: Once again the story continues these 2 teams are both great.....they make the playoffs every year almost and they are in the same divison... Chapter 3: The Battle for the Best!! Ravens have a heck of a defense and forcing turnovers. The steelers have a decent offense not the best though so in Ravens D v Steelers O I gotta take the Ravens D. Steelers aren't gonna get killed like the Chiefs but, Ravens have the momentem and the skills to win 28 -20 Ravens.

Patriots v Jets: Another AFC competive Chapter 3.... We all saw what happened with the Jets coming to Foxboro but, Jets will do a little better but, still get killed 38-6 Patriots. Easy as that.

Will Review NFC later...

- R-C

it will be good but

afc:
jets @ patriots/ jets 14 patriots 31

ravens @ steelers/ ravens 17 steelers 14

ravens @ patriots/ ravens 21 patriots 27

nfc:
seahawks @ bears/ hawks 27 bears 10

packers @ falcons/ packers 21 falcons 17

seahawks @ packers/ hawks 17 packers 24

superbowl:

patriots vs packers

pats:20 pack:23

i believe packers can win it all i am a giants fan but i am rootin for the packers GO PACKERS woo

I believe the Packers are going to Beat the Patriots in the superbowl.

and as for the Saints losing to the Seahawks, its not that surprising. The last time the defending superbowl champs made it past their first playoff match up was in 06 and that was the patriots. Somehow its some sort of curse for defending champs, or it could be the madden curse that finally caught up to drew brees. I mean other than his Higher than usual Interception stat, idk what else to really account to the curse

07 - Steelers miss the playoffs
08 - Colts lose to the chargers in the divisional round
09 - Giants lose to the eagles in the divisional round
10 - Steelers miss playoffs
11 - Saints lose to seahawks in the wild card round

Why does everyone think the Patriots will win because they didnt last year.

Personally I'm rooting for the Bears because they have been my favorite team for like, forever.

Because the Patriots pwned everyone in the regular season and they can do it in the playoffs too. Also, they are going to beat the Packers so badly people will start crying, sorry Packers fans...

well ya never know packers are really good despite their record and the patriots lost to the browns lol pats are good but pack are better

The Packers are the best team in the NFC. Whether they'll win it or not is up to chance, but I think they deserve the pennant most.
And in response to johncenarocks' sig, I beg to differ.
Dallas, they can go 1-1. Cowboys with Romo are good enough to match the Giants.
Philly's 0-2 again. Eagles are just better, no way around that.
Redskins, 2-0. Sure.
Seattle, St. Louis, Buffalo, SF, and Arizona are easy wins.
On the other hand, Green Bay, New England, New York Jets, and New Orleans are all losses. They are just simply better teams than the Giants.
Dolphins are a good team too, but I'll give the Giants the win here.
So by that, they go 9-7. Hardly a 12-4 season.

no way we go 1-1 against the cowboys 1-1 against the eagles 2-0 against the deadskins seattle/st louis/buffalo/sanfran/arizona are all wins then we loose to patriots/packers we can beat the saints and jets and dolphins so yeah 12-4 season if not 11-5 season my point is we go to playoffs next season!!!

Eagles are too good for the Giants. They'll beat them twice AGAIN next year; especially if they do well in the draft, which they always do.
The Saints are an amazing team; they shouldn't have lost against Seattle. They have so many offensive threats and a great passing defense; the Giants lose this one. I also would not underestimate the Jets. They made it to the playoffs in the arguably toughest division in the AFC, while the Giants didn't in the lesser NFC. The Jets' defense is awesome, and their running game will just bash the Giants.

well i just can see us loosin to the jets or saints and as far as the eagles we had em beat one time this year and we held vick to his worst passer rating this season at 82.3 so we can beat em once :)

Even with Vick's worst passer rating, the Eagles beat the Giants. That's what I'm saying; I doubt they can do that again. You MAY be able to beat the Eagles once, but I doubt it. Even if the Eagles need Miracle in the Meadowlands Part III.

^ But then again, the TITANS beat both of those teams....
and we all know that the Titans suck. (And yes, I live in Tennessee, but I hate the Titans)

i agree with mr.619 i am rootin for the packers all the way they can definetly pull out a win against atlanta i say 21-17 packers

Lets go Pack! I was angry that the Ravens lost, but hey I will still be happy with the Packers winning.

Steelers didn't deserve to win that one; they got lucky because Flacco choked. If they play like that against the Patriots, they have no chance. As I type, though, the Packers are destroying the Falcons. They are who we thought they were: posers. The Packers will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

^^

i agree all the way steelers got lucky but will loose to the patriots anyway and packers like i new were goin to beat atlant wooo then it will be packers/patriots at superbowl anyone else agree???

Back