OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources/Help thread.

Blue Holosheet

This works best for backgrounds that aren't blue. My settings of choice are...

Layer one: Pokemon on transparent background
Layer two: Blue Holosheet, Soft Light, 50%
Layer three: Blue Holosheet, Color Dodge, 25%
Layer four-whatever: background/effects

Acanthite's down, and now I can't find EON blanks anywhere. Has anyone noticed this?

~SS

yea. i just went on and its "suspended". I'll look around for eon blanks.

Yeah, I spoke to Fang a few days back and he doesn't seem to have any idea as to why it's down. I'll try and scout around but I can't promise anything.

@Shiny Shinx, have you tried : http://album.xipog.pisz.pl/index.php?twg_album=BLANKS ?

wierd. its back up?

anyways...
Does anyone know how to do the gold holo text used for the name on pokemon primes.

If using photoshop, we just use "blending options" > "gradients" > "patterns". You'd need to define a holosheet pattern before hand though, theres alot around the net :)

I'm sure GIMP has an alternative to that too, if not using those 2 programs, it might be much harder to replicate.

RE: Fake Card Resources and Help

Does anyone know how to word a Special Energy card that gives you a Retreat Cost of {C}{C} less? Thanks.

The Retreat Cost of the Pokémon [Energy Name] is attached to is [C] [C] less. [Energy Name] provides [Energy Type] Energy.

That's what I think the wording would be.

Anyone know where I can find that box on dual-type LEGEND cards that says "Put this card from your hand onto your bench only.."? Thanks.

Unfortunately, there is no dual type LEGEND blanks right now. As for the text, you can just use the Type Tool to enter the text in. I haven't figured out the font perfectly yet, though.

The font that I used for me and Xous' Reshiram/Zekrom LEGEND collab was Gill Sans Condensed Bold 8.5 @ 102% width. Don't think it's actually correct, but it looked correct on the actual card. Play around with it; type over a scan and try to match the font...that's the best advice I can give.

I had to make my own for that one sadly Char, but it was on my majorly small cards. I do intend to go back to Legend cards though with bigger resolutions at some point :)

Latios101's are the only ones out there atm dolphin, he's remaking them tho and shiningbill also has his own being made (both busy in RL though so might be a bit yet)

For now though there are latios' @ http://album.xipog.pisz.pl/index.php?twg_album=BLANKS%2FLATIOS101+BLACK_WHITE+BLANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back