• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PkB's trade thread! Playmats Sleves SR's Lv.X's Primes Binders! COME AND LOOK!

RE: Need: Palkia G Lv.X X2 Dialga G

vrapceboy said:
Which Shaymin?

sky ;)
[/quote]

Ok, I am not intreasted then.

YourP1MP said:
I have a Palkia G Lv.X for trade. However I don't see anything too apetizing on your list. Do you have any unlisted Lv.X's or notable cards from my wants?

I could have sworn from your main page, you had an Absol Lv.X.

LMK

Yes I have an absol Lv.X

RE: H: Salamence Lv.X. W CYL

your list is very confusing....lol. can you cml for lucario x? and there are other things too, but i want to see what you want first.

My:
Hippowdown X
Licklicky Rare
Others you need from RR

Your:
Salamence X

LMK or counter

Please CML for your Salamence X. I have a lot of your wants.

RE: Have Blaze FBX DGX Sally X Arceus, Just ask Luxray GL Lv.X Gallade Lv.X. Need Gardevior Lv.X and Gardys from both se

do you have Lux X? i am very interested. i also like sally X and arceus X. i have a lot of your RR wants and a few of your PL wants LMK if you want to trade.

RE: Have Blaze FBX DGX Sally X Arceus, Just ask Luxray GL Lv.X Gallade Lv.X. Need Gardevior Lv.X and Gardys from both se

I a, no longer trading for any collection wants. I am mostly trading for new set stuff but I REALYL need:

2 Ralts PL
1 Gardevior PL
2 Gardevior SW
1 Gardevior Lv.X
1 Girntina Lv.X non tin.

all i have off of that is Gardevoir PL RH. can you CML for Lux X?

I've got
2 Ralts PL (I've got to check on these)
1 Gardevior SW
1 Gardevior Lv.X

CML for more, but I'm interested in Luxray X. Thanks!

richkid50000 said:
all i have off of that is Gardevoir PL RH. can you CML for Lux X?

I'm intreasted in your Tangy X but it's not worth Luxray. IS there anything else that you like?

zephilim said:
I've got
1 Gardevior SW
1 Gardevior Lv.X

I'm checking you list now. You do know that I have SAlemence right?

what about sally? it is going to drop in value once tourneys start because of flygon.

PokeKid Brandon said:
I'm intreasted in your Tangy X but it's not worth Luxray. IS there anything else that you like?

zephilim said:
I've got
1 Gardevior SW
1 Gardevior Lv.X

I'm checking you list now. You do know that I have SAlemence right?

Oh! Well then CML for that too!

Back