• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PkB's trade thread! Playmats Sleves SR's Lv.X's Primes Binders! COME AND LOOK!

RE: Have Blaze FBX DGX Sally X Arceus, Just ask Luxray GL Lv.X Gallade Lv.X. Need Gardevior Lv.X and Gardys from both se

richkid50000 said:
what about sally? it is going to drop in value once tourneys start because of flygon.

Sally will probably go down a bit but so will tangworth as people realize that it is junk.

I'm checking you list now. You do know that I have SAlemence right?[/QUOTE]

Oh! Well then CML for that too!
[/quote]

Ok I will I'm looking through it now for wants.

RE: Have Blaze FBX DGX Sally X Arceus, Just ask Luxray GL Lv.X Gallade Lv.X. Need Gardevior Lv.X and Gardys from both se

me or zephilim?

I'm going through Zephlims list.

BTW Zephlim would it be possilbe for you to get 1 more SW Gardy any time soon?

PokeKid Brandon said:
I'm going through Zephlims list.

BTW Zephlim would it be possilbe for you to get 1 more SW Gardy any time soon?

I actually may have it already but I'm not sure, hence the reason I only put one. I'll check when I get home, but I'm about 75% sure I have 2.

Ok so would you do something like this:

My:

Salamence Lv.X

Your:
1 Gardevior Lv.X
2 Gardevior SW
1 Gardevior PL
1 Kirlia SW
2 Ralts

PokeKid Brandon said:
Ok so would you do something like this:

My:

Salamence Lv.X

Your:
1 Gardevior Lv.X
2 Gardevior SW
1 Gardevior PL
1 Kirlia SW
2 Ralts

Yes, but one thing; I don't have a PT Gardy. I'll check on the whole Gardy line and let you know asap. But Yes, I'll do that.

Any idea on me for Lux X?

zephilim said:
Yes, but one thing; I don't have a PT Gardy. I'll check on the whole Gardy line and let you know asap. But Yes, I'll do that.

Ok I'lll think about it too.

richkid50000 said:
Any idea on me for Lux X?

You don;t really have anything worth a luxray GL Lv.X to me.

Please CML for Salamence Lv.X

I was probably going to trade it for the stuff that in need to zephlim. SO unless you can beat it and include most of that stuff then I will probably trade it to him.

Sorry, I don't have any of the cards he listed.

Ok then sorry. I just want to trade it for needs.

Wheres your want's list? D:

It's mostly CYL other than the gardy stuff.

My: Gardevoir Lv.X
Your: Salamance Lv.X

LMK or counter

Ok, I messed up. I've got
2+ PT Ralts (more if you don't mind the SW one)
1 SW Kirlia
1 PT Gardy
1 SW Gardy
1 SW Gardy X

All of which I would be wiling to trade for Salamence X. LMK or Counter

YourP1MP said:
My: Gardevoir Lv.X
Your: Salamance Lv.X

LMK or counter

Right now I am getting much more than that for the Sally.

I;ll let you know in a bit zephlim.

My
Gardevoir Lv. X

Your
Salamence Lv. X

Obviously this is not enough, so please cml for more, and post there for a quicker response

I posted in your thread.

If its not too much trouble, could you list the cards you want, maybe not all of them, but some, from non-AoA please

Back