• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PkB's trade thread! Playmats Sleves SR's Lv.X's Primes Binders! COME AND LOOK!

RE: Have Blaze FBX DGX Sally X Arceus, Just ask Luxray GL Lv.X Gallade Lv.X. Need Gardevior Lv.X and Gardys from both se

I would be intreasted in these:

Cresselia Lv.X
Gengar Lv.X (I know that its AoA but I still want it.
gardys
Staple trainers
Flygon Lv.X

RE: Have Blaze FBX DGX Sally X Arceus, Just ask Luxray GL Lv.X Gallade Lv.X. Need Gardevior Lv.X and Gardys from both se

PokeKid Brandon said:
I would be intreasted in these:

Cresselia Lv.X
Gengar Lv.X (I know that its AoA but I still want it.
gardys
Staple trainers
Flygon Lv.X

can you name some of the staple trainers your interested in please, and do you need an unown g?

I do need unown G thanks for reminding me. I would be intreasted in Roseanens and rare candy. Pokedrawer and Upper energy.

PokeKid Brandon said:
I do need unown G thanks for reminding me. I would be intreasted in Roseanens and rare candy. Pokedrawer and Upper energy.

i could do my gardevoir x, unown g, and X2 Upper energy for sally X

Hmmmm.... I'm most likely going to trade the Salamence Lv.X but is there anything else that you want?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Hmmmm.... I'm most likely going to trade the Salamence Lv.X but is there anything else that you want?

sorry, but there isnt unless you'd rather do gengar if you have one, but i have to go now, so just post on my thread what you'd like to do, i may be able to add something

I dont have gengar I need gengar.

PokeKid Brandon said:
I don't have gengar I need gengar.

yes, i realize this, i was implying that i only want the salamence then :)

RE: [H]Infernape 4 Lv.X x2 Luxray GL Lv.X Blaziken FB Lv.X Absol G Lv.X Garchomp C Lv.X Dialga G Lv.X [W] Gengar Lv.X

THe only thing that I really like from your thread was the Flygon Lv.X, WOuld you be willing to do something like Luxray GL Lv.X for it?

RE: [H]Infernape 4 Lv.X x2 Luxray GL Lv.X Blaziken FB Lv.X Absol G Lv.X Garchomp C Lv.X Dialga G Lv.X [W] Gengar Lv.X

Please CML for Porygon-Z Lv.X

Please CML for Infernape 4 X.
You don't have any wants listed.

mr.619 said:
Please CML for Porygon-Z Lv.X

I'm intrested in your Cresselia Lv.X. Just so you know the Porygon z Lv.X is a little scratched up so you know. I could throw in some more stuff to even it out.

Shakespeare said:
Please CML for Infernape 4 X.
You don't have any wants listed.

NOthing currently Check back when you get your arceus cards and I will be happy to check again.

PokeKid Brandon said:
THe only thing that I really like from your thread was the Flygon Lv.X, WOuld you be willing to do something like Luxray GL Lv.X for it?

no thanks, im only interested in the salamence

So...are we trading?

Do you have any Arceus from PA?

RE: Want Arceus and Lv.X. Have Luxray GL Lv.X Infernape 4 Lv.X Garchomp C Lv.X

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you have any Arceus from PA?

I have a colorless one, but that's it.

Do you think that you could throw that in?

PokeKid Brandon said:
Do you think that you could throw that in?

Sure! So it would look like

My
Gardevoir X
{C} Arceus
1 SW Gardevoir
1 PT Gardevoir
1 SW Kirlia
2 PT Ralts

Your
Sally X?

Back