• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! Everything here is available to buy! N: Money and CC cards!

No thanks, I need to keep them ATM.

ANYONE ELSE? I HAVE NEW WANTS!

(currently updating, will take until 1:55 pm, PB time)

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! Everything here is available to buy! N: Money and CC cards!

Wiseman. said:
WR: My computer will not allow me to view your list, please List your LV X's...and do you have money?

My LV. X's (That I would trade) are:

Infernape LV. X
x1 Azelf LV. X (Not trading the other one)
Gliscor LV. X

But, if all else fails, I will list my other LA ones.

So what do you want for the Azelf LV X?

Hmm....would you do:

My:
Azelf LV. X

Your:

Regigigas LV. X
1 JPN T-Tar IFITDS and 1 English one SF?

Add something else that is not t-tar, and you have a deal!

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, Pixies, Trainers, and mor

I mean take out the T-Tar and add something to your side FROM MY LIST...and it is a deal.

SO, nothing else on my side, only on your side.

PS: I have a raquaza figure now for trade....

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, Pixies, Trainers, and mor

OK, the English or Japanese T-Tar? And I want the Rayquaza figure...:D

cml for dusk. Also, would you make me a banner?

WR: What do you offer for the figure? Also, I mean "NO T-TAR IN THE TRADE" take it out for something I have on my list BESIDES T-Tar.

JC: You already asked me and I told you that the offer you made was not a good offer. I told you what I need on your thread.

Dude, do not just come here to ask me for a banner, PM me. Sorry to be rude, but seriously, I already offered for Dusk X...counter?

It is alright. I will cut you some slack :)

For the figure I would trade whatever is worth it...xD

But, besides the T-Tar, I would take a JPN Claydol! :p

Do you have any secret rares (like 123/122)

My:
Magnezone Lv. X
1 Regigigas LA
2 Regirock LA
2 Regice LA

For your:
Uxie Lv. X
1 Tyranitar SF
2 Salamence SF

LMK. :)

P.S. Have you received yet?!? I sent over a month ago, LMK...

Yata-_- CML for Uxie

WR: No. Fine. Add an english T-Tar and PM me with trade details.

Jul: Yes. Shiny voltorb. TSD. Shiny T-Tar. Shiny Raichu.

Yata: Sorry, check my new wants and I MAY be trading Uxie X...BTW, sending your cards tommorow as I got them today.

Juliacoolo: I am going to have to ask you to leave my thread. MY MY MY thread is NOT for trading with anyone but me. If you want to trade with Yata, go to his/her thread, or PM them. Not on my thread however.

Do you have pics. or all the figures?

I have some of your wants.

Have: 2 Rozy. 1 Bebe, $$$$, CML for anything else.

Need: Uxie Lv.x

Cynthia: Which ones are you interested in?

Shaymin: Have any Claydol? LMK thanks!

Well anyone's that look cool. Do you have any pictures of them?

Umm...problem. I don't have pictures. However, I can take a few photos of the ones you want. I know you like mudkip, but I could reccomend my faves and take pictures...can you buy or do you have my wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back