• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wiseman and Co's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, AMU, Trainers, & m

Ummm...Japanese? Well, yeah about that.

Two things:

One---Send me a translation with it (Broken Printer)

Two---Throw in something like one of my wants

...and then you have a deal! =D

RE: Wiseman and Co's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, AMU, Trainers, & m

I could throw in Unknown G + Translation.

CML for uxie please.

Leafeon LV X for the 3rd time.

i also have
x1 roseanne
x1 bebe's

Wiseman. said:
I could throw in Unknown G + Translation.

That's cool. PM me to finalize bro! =D

Wiseman. said:
CynthiaFan: Started taking the pictures. May take until tommorow, yeah. Probably PM them to you by tommorow. Do you have microsoft word?

Yes, I have Microsoft Word. Do you think I can get them by tonight at the latest?

hey i have
2 Claydol (WILL trade HUGE)
2 Roseanne
1 Bebe's search
2 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
1 dragonite
1 regice
i want
1 uxie lv x
5 sablye sf
and all of your poketrainers +'s
and do u have 2 bronzor sf?
lmk of a offer
to let go of the claydols i need that uxie in the trade
lmk

Geo: What do you want for them?

Tofu: Have not finalized yet, I could get a better deal.

Cynthia: Yep, tonight by 7ish most likely earlier.

YuYu: 2 Claydol and 2 rare candy for Uxie X + something? LMK!

*Bump 1 Folks!*

I need Claydol, which I am taking the best offer for and I also need:

2 rare candy
1 Lugia ex
1 Mesprit X
1 Uxie X
2 Mesprit LA
1 Uxie LA
1 Mesprit MT
1 Azelf MT
2 Moonlight stadium
1 TSD
4 Machamp SF
1 Machamp LV X

HECK! I need alot! Check my wants, and LMK what you have. THANKS~

CYNTHIA FAN: I am currently uploading the pictures from my camera to my CPU.

From those wants, I have these: ^^

2 rare candy
1 Uxie X
1 Uxie LA
2 Moonlight stadium
4 Machamp SF
1 Machamp LV X

I really don't have time to finish uploading the pictures. I took them all and got bored and made my banner. Then, I basically...had to go to bed.

So, I will have them tommorow, and also, the list you posted before (of the cards you have off my wants) I will go by, thanks!

Okay. And if I don't talk to you tomorrow, Merry Christmas!

I have most of your high wants. They're not listed. I have plenty of the. Please CML k?

I have:
x1 Roseannes
x1 Drifblim SF
x1 Dragonite LA
x1 Magnezone SF #5
x1 regigigas recover mechanism
x1 Registeel
x1 Regice
x1 Gyarados SF
x1 Steelix SF
x1 Rare Candy
I want:
Uxie Lv.X CML and see if you have any of my wants aswell.
LMK or CML if you want to replace some stuff on my offer. :D

Cynthia: merry Christmas. You will have the photos soon.

Julia; I could trade a LV X for 2 Claydol GE.

Machamp Master: Um...I need most of those in bulk rather than 1 card. Sorry.

ANYONE ELSE? (anyone like my banner? :()

BUMP 2! I need Claydol and rare candy!

(2 of each)

+What is on my wants list!

WILLING TO TRADE LOTS!

Wiseman. said:
Geo: Have any of my higher wants?

Cynthia: I will take the pictures and hopefully have them posted by 3 PM EST.

Yata: I would trade Uxie X...BTW I am sending your cards BACK...the ones you sent me. I don't have the PM, but I explicitly said that if I do not get your cards by that certain date, I will send them back.

EXCUSE ME?!?
I will leave you a negative reference if you do so. I spent too much time working it out and too much money on shipping and everything and now you BACK OUT after receiving... again (it's not your first time -_-)?
I hope we can work this out because I hate to leave -refs... I can't believe what I'm hearing... lol. :O

Wiseman. said:
Cynthia: merry Christmas. You will have the photos soon.

Julia; I could trade a LV X for 2 Claydol GE.

Machamp Master: Um...I need most of those in bulk rather than 1 card. Sorry.

ANYONE ELSE? (anyone like my banner? :()

Well then, could you CML and LMK if you have any of my wants and if your interested in any of my cards? I really need Uxie Lv.X.

Yata: I am not backing out. Read the private messages I have sent you. You just reply with :)

I told you that if I did not get the cards by the tournament date, I would send your cards back. Which is what I am doing. Unless you can find proof that otherwise neglects what I said, I will send them back.

MM: Umm....Would you trade Gardy X and non mint Mewtwo* for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back