• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, Pixies, Trainers, and mor

Wiseman. said:
Cynthia: Which ones are you interested in?

Shaymin: Have any Claydol? LMK thanks!

Not that I could offer, sorry. Are you interested in the other stuff I listed?

RE: Wiseman's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, Pixies, Trainers, and mor

Can I see pics. of these?

Chinese surfing pikachu (ultra rare)
Chinese Metallic Charmander SUPER RARE
Chinese Metallic Charizard SUPER RARE
JAPANESE SEALED 3 PIKACHU SET (different poses) ULTRA RARE
Chinese Legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres) SUPER RARE
American 3 Legendary dogs (Entei, Raikou, Suicune)
Amercian R/S/E water starter (mudkip, marshtomp, swampert)
American R/B/Y grass starter (bulbasaur, ivysaur, vensaur)
American R/S/E grass starter MINI (treecko, grovyle, sceptile)
American R/S/E grass starter NOT MINI (treecko, grovyle, sceptile)
American R/B/Y water starter (squirtle, wartortle, blastoise)
American R/S/E Legendary set MINI (kyogre, groudon, raquaza)
American R/B/Y/S/G/C evo set (Umbreon, Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon)
American R/S/E partnership set (Minun, Plusle)
Mudkip MINI
Mudkip BIG
Eevee
Surfing Pikachu*
3 set pikachu*
Any Eeveeltions

Shaymin: Yeah, but not for Uxie X...

Cynthia: WOW. That is alot. Umm....I could take 1 picture for EACH set, and add 3 singles in a picture, but I would have to take these pictures tommorow as I don't have school, is that okay with you?

Also, what of my wants do you have and do you have money? I don't want to waste time taking pictures if you won't trade/buy.

Hey everyone, my brother has given me permission to also help out with this thread, so I will also be responding to trade offers and such. But, I am smart, and I won't be ripped at ALL! I have experience on the gym so...

Be nice. Follow rules. And I will see you around.

~Bo.

The boy is correct. Sorry to be off topic, just telling you that he is not randomly responding to trade requests. Okay. Back to trading.

Wiseman. said:
Shaymin: Yeah, but not for Uxie X...

Cynthia: WOW. That is alot. Umm...I could take 1 picture for EACH set, and add 3 singles in a picture, but I would have to take these pictures tommorow as I don't have school, is that okay with you?

Also, what of my wants do you have and do you have money? I don't want to waste time taking pictures if you won't trade/buy.

Ok, well thanx anyway.

Thanks...:D

Anyone else?

CML for Karens t-tar

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=44809

Leafeon LV X is what I saw.

alright.

RE: Wiseman and Co's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, AMU, Trainers, & m

So, are you going to offer?

RE: Wiseman and Co's Card FOUNDUE! Huge update with new cards and figures! N: CC cards like, Claydol, AMU, Trainers, & m

My
1 Luxury Ball
2 Drifblim SF
1 Metal Magnezone SF
1 Regice
1 Gyarados SF
4 Steelix SF

For

Your
Tyranitar ex (mint)
Shining Raichu (Mint)

I have:
2 Claydol (Probably don't want to trade these but I can)
2 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
Unwanted Gift Cards. (With money on them? I have like more than 30 with no money on them)
2 Bronzor SF or Bronzong?
1 Magnezone SF (I have the metal one x2.)
1 Registeel RH or normal
1 Regice
1 Gyarados SF RH or normal
3 Steelix SF RH
Uxie X

Okay, from updated wants I have:
1x Mesprit LA
3x Dragonite LA (!!!!!)
1x Magnezone LV X
1x Magnezone SF (Metal)
1x Regigigas LA (Rec. Mechanism)
1x Regice LA

I need your...; xD
1x Dusknoir LV X - BIG W!
1x Uxie LV X - BIG W!
1x Tyranitar SF - BIG W!
1x Bronzong SF - throw in
2x Salamence SF
1x 'stinky' Phione MD - throw in
1x Lickilicky SW - throw in

LMK with your offer and I'll counter if I must. :>
P.S. Glad you received my cards finally! xD
Hope to receive your soon, I need those Claydols ASAP lol... xD

Geo: Have any of my higher wants?

Cynthia: I will take the pictures and hopefully have them posted by 3 PM EST.

Yata: I would trade Uxie X...BTW I am sending your cards BACK...the ones you sent me. I don't have the PM, but I explicitly said that if I do not get your cards by that certain date, I will send them back.

I can trade you a Claydol GE for Uxie Lv.X! Lmk. =D

Um...I was looking for 2, can you give me 2? If not I will try to work around it.

Thanks Brandon.

Actually, no. I would be losing briefly around $21.

Claydol-$21 = Uxie Lv.X-$21

Equivalent, simple as that.

I can throw in a rare or something, but I'm not ripping myself off.

Also, is it English and mint?

My: Azelf LA, Luxury Ball, Magnezone SF [M]

Your: Typhlosion MT x2

LMK what you think.

Tofu: Its Japanese and Mint, but I guess I could do that.

Mach: Sorry. I may keep them for an infernape deck/magmortar/any fire deck out there.

CynthiaFan: Started taking the pictures. May take until tommorow, yeah. Probably PM them to you by tommorow. Do you have microsoft word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back