• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

Isn't mismagius a promo?

RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

Yeah, but the blister was $30 with shipping so...

Ok. Thanks

So, which (if any) are you going to buy?

PS: I can get some cheaper...but that costs me money and a bit more time. SO know that.

Sorry, lotti and others are selling much cheaper. Some guy is sending me the two lv.x theme deck for 30, so sorry.

Yeah, I could get you them for cheaper, that is just SEPERATE. I have the whole theme deck for $35

Flygon, luxray, hippowhatever, and alakazam=??$$

Let me check and I will edit.

Juliacoolo said:
Flygon, luxray, hippowhatever, and alakazam=??$$

It seems people always rate my grammar when i mess up, and never when I do good.

Total:

Alakazam X and PROMO Alakazam (only in JPN)
Luxray X
Flygon X
Hippowdon X

$96

Not cheap actually...but they are the most expensive of the set!

I could get you:

Alakazam LV X
Alakazam promo
Luxray X

For $50

This is VERY cheap. Brianjapan on ebay (rare card collector) values the promo Kazam...at $20 and the Kazam X at $32.

Right there that is $52 for selling ebay. The Luxray X is like $25...so you have $27...

LMK!

Ill get back to you tomorow.

No problem :) See ya!

TIMMY!

RE: Wiseman and Co's Card FOUNDUE! Updating will take place soon. Still open for trades.

Wiseman. said:
Charizard: I really only need the cherrim, unless you have LV Xs...claydol will be hard to get.

SoTH: Yes. Not a huge want but yes.

DE: No thanks. I could get more for it.

Suser: How much are you willing to buy each of those cards for?

I would only trade unless they are insaly cheap and I don't think that's the case.
Only card I would considering buying is Leafeon lv.X

Ah. Well I do have Lv.X's if you wouldn't mind checking for one your interested in at my thread.

I I have:

2 Toxicroak GC
1 Skuntank GC
1 Scizor SF

D u only sell Lv. x from BET?

Suser: Leafeon X for $26?

Charizard: I am very interested in Raichu and Azelf, but I will wait, and see if I am getting them.

NIRVANA: No I sell and HAVE every LV X in format, including BTET and GC. All for sale.

I am very interested in the toxicroak and skuntank so CML! Thanks!

How much for your Shaymin Lv. X from IFDS?

$40 shipped. It is worth quite a bit now.

I'll pass for now. Thanks though.

No problem. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back