• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

Well that Rhyperior is the only x for trade at the moment.

RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

Wiseman. said:
LV: What can I add for the Darkrai Mat? I have the TOMY eevee, flareon, and umbreon as well.

Shining Raikou: One guy at a comic show wanted to get rid of them. They are DP5 JPN, but the art is WAY cooler than american. So $11 each. $70 for all 7.

Sorry it's for sale only.

Master Darkrai: Sorry, not interested then.

LV: I didn't see much on your list. Is that all there is to your haves list?

Wiseman. said:
Master Darkrai: Sorry, not interested then.

LV: I didn't see much on your list. Is that all there is to your haves list?

Sadly, it is.

RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or d

If you are willing to buy, here is what I have from your wants:

1 Cherrim SF
3 Cradily LA
2 Roseanne JPN
1 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
3 Stark Mountain
2 Rayquaza LA
2 Heatran {Fire} LA (1 RH)

LMK, and CML for anything else!

-Ricecracker

Giratina sleeves and All prerelease sleeves (not all but some)

I have lots of your wants CML for !!!

I have:

Garchomp LV.X
Uxie LA
TSD
Absol SW
Rare Candy
Roseanne
Infernape MD

I am only selling at the moment so if you want to buy, just send me a PM because i won't be checking back much.

What's the price on those Porygon Z LV.Xs to the UK?

LV: Have any DP cards on my want list?

Rice: NOT willing to buy, sorry.

Giggran: Need $$ for those ONLY.

KM: Nope. Not buying.

LAW: Ummm...$12 each. Interested?

I can give you $20 for the Uxie LvX. Well?

Sorry, the price is $28.

They are very popular.

Would you take $32 for a Leafeon Lv.X?

And what is the pricing on your Garchomp Lv.X and Azelf Lv.X?

LMK.

$20 and a holo or 2? I can even do $25, but that is my limit.

Do u have Girantina IFDS?

Raikou: DONE! $32 for leafeon X. I can do Garchomp X for $17 and Azelf X for $21.

LMK! PS: Pay with paypal and leafeon X is $30.

Muddy: Sorry. $28 only. I can't go lower...maybe $27, but other than that? NO.

NIRVANA: Yes.

Hey wiseman, 15 for chompy? Ill throw in rosanes or a rare.

No. $17, is lowest.

Can you throw in 2 chomp mt for 20?

I have I know on your list:

x1 Rayquaza LA
2 Heatran X (Not tin, but I can trade if you'd prefer the pack one)
2 Heatran {Fire} LA (Ones Japanese)

And some other stuff.

I take it Leafeon Lv.X's are only for sale? If not, please cml for any other cards you might want/need. I might buy them otherwise, depending on the price. I only need two.

Oh, I need x2 Claydol too, with x2 baltoy if you have it.

I guess that I can do that. Can any cards be included to lower the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back