• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

I've got a Bonsly/Sudowoodo Zukan (figure set) & a few cards from my haves list for your: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon Zukan

RE: HUGE update. Have all LV X's up to BTET for sale! Come on in and buy, trade, or do whatever floats your boat! 6 Clay

Uhh...the figures or cards?

Light Venusaur said:
I've got a Bonsly/Sudowoodo Zukan (figure set) & a few cards from my haves list for your: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon Zukan

Wiseman. said:
Uhh...the figures or cards?

Zukan=figure's.
Is this what the Eevee/Jolty looks like?
electric_jolteon2.jpg

*Credit to: Gin/heerosferret's site for the picture.*

Can you name you prices for these?
Skymin LV X
Flygon LV X
Uxie X
All pokeball sleeves. You say you have all, do you have these?
11c2_35.jpg

If not the Sliver Shaymin Sleeves.

LV: No, sorry, that is not them.

SoTH:

Okay:

Skymin: $25
Flygon: $28
Uxie X: $28
Pokeball sleeves: VERY rare: $80
SIlver Shaymin: RARE $65

Thanks!

Do you happen to have a photo of them then?

Here it is:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT!

Wiseman. said:
Here it is:

THE ONE ON THE LEFT!

Sweet, the older Tomy figure.
I do want it.
CML to see what u'd like for it.

What's up with the 7 Porygon-Z's?

Is it $12 per or $12 for all of them? PM me to let me know.

LV: What can I add for the Darkrai Mat? I have the TOMY eevee, flareon, and umbreon as well.

Shining Raikou: One guy at a comic show wanted to get rid of them. They are DP5 JPN, but the art is WAY cooler than american. So $11 each. $70 for all 7.

I have these:
1 Skuntank GC
Raichu SF

Okay, what do you want for them?

The raichu SF is holo ,sorry I didnt post that it was holo.

MY:
GC Skunktank
Holo SF Raichu
SF cherrim

Your:
Uxie Lv.X

No thanks. Uxie X is only for sale ATM.

Also, if it was for trade, that trade is not very good since:

1 holo + 1 rare + 1 uncommon DOES NOT = 1 LV X which everyone wants.

So, if you want to trade, please make better offers.

PS: I want skuntank + raichu + Toxicroak G more than anything.

MY:
GC Skunktank
Holo SF Raichu

Yours:
LA Mesprit
LA Azelf

No thanks. A good offer, but mesprit is decked. Anything else?

The raichu SF is holo ,sorry I didnt post that it was holo.

MY:
GC Skunktank
Holo SF Raichu
Lv.X Rhperior (TIN)

Yours:
Gardivior Lv.X or Magnazone Lv.X(WANT MORE)

I would MAYBE do it for gardy...can you buy?

No sorry I won't be getting more money till the week of the Platinum Pre-Release.

What LV X's do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back