• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Please close!

Which deck should I play for City Championships?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, Charizard ex, Mesprit LV X and more! WILL TRADE MY CLAYDOL GE FOR UXIE LA's! W: LOTS! Including U

I have x2 Uxie LA. I need Claydol. 2 for 2? OR Counter...

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, Charizard ex, Mesprit LV X and more! WILL TRADE MY CLAYDOL GE FOR UXIE LA's! W: LOTS! Including U

I have posted in your thread, but if you do not get that...then I will say:

2 Uxie LA
1 Umbreon*

I posted in my thread but if you don't get that.

My Uxie LA and Espeon* for your x2 Claydol. Or Umbreon* and Uxie LA for x2 Claydol.

George: Nah. I really do not need Gardy X that much and why would I need Dusknoir #1 when I am trading (hypothetically) Dusknoir X to you? But, you can CML for more because I need the Dusknoir #1! ;)

RG: Posted in your thread!

Ok, PM to finalize and are the Claydol ENG?

I need Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit LV.X.

George4man: Not very badly, unless they are shadowless. AND you have them in bulk.

Raiguy: I will trade your 2 uxie for the mesprit LV X.

COUNTER?

Pass...I don't need it that badly.

Hiya~ Please CML for your Shining Raichu.

Some cards that I have that you need are:

Dusknoir (Spirit Pulse)
LA Uxie
SW Gardevoir

LMK through PM if you want to trade. Thanks!~

I saw...

All of your black star promos.

I have PM'ed you about this matter.

*Anyone else?*

*BUMP*2. People. I am updating my wants!

Ben, would you mind getting back to me on my thread? Thanks! =D

Yes. I will get back to it when I can. But will you trade any spare cherrim you have?

RE: H: Raichu LV X,Dusknoir LV X, and more! W: Dusknoir SF #1 and TONS more. Check my

T-Tar Master said:
Collector Don: I do, but when I say rip myself off, not that much. Maybe both Duskoir and you have a deal. SO:

MY:

Gliscor X

YOUR:

Dusknoir #1
Dusknoir #17
2 Scyther SF
1 Scizor SF

PS: If you want to add more, I have a shadowless ninetails, Charmander, poliwag, onix, nidorino, another charmander. All shadowless. If you want to add, I need cherrim and scizors...

LVX collector: Yes I actually would. List your LV X's please.
Sorry, I read this and forgot to do it. I will list my mint Exs:
Walrein Ex x2
Arcanine Ex
Electabuzz ex
Tyraniitar ex (d)
Gardevoir Ex
Kingdra Ex (d)
Rocket's Sneasel Ex
Rocket's Moltres Ex x2
Sharpedo Ex
Shiftry Ex
Absol Ex
Delcatty Ex
Dragonite Ex
Salamence Ex x3
Wigglytuff Ex
Latios Ex
Kyogre Ex HL
Kyogre Ex CG
Vaporeon Ex
Kabutops Ex

Please choose 20, and PM me to finalize. Thanks, and sorry for the wait.

I will take 1 of each ex. So, I only want 1 salamence ex and 1 moltres ex.

Basically, I only want singles of each, not doubles.

I will PM you about this matter if you do not get this message.

Anyone else?

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Claydol GE and new wants!

BUMP 3.

Will trade my booty for an Azelf LV X...

Also I have updated my list with new haves.

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Azelf LV X and MORE...COME ON IN

CML for your Shiny T-tar.

Also have you received my cards yet?

RE: H: Dusknoir LV X, ERROR TSD, Charizard ex, Migmagius LV X for preorder and more! W: Azelf LV X and MORE...COME ON IN

Just got your cards yesterday and going to give you a ref now...

On your list I saw Azelf LA and that was pretty much it. Tell me if you have any of my wants that may be hidden on your list. (for the shining T-Tar)

Thanks!

Please CML for:

Error TSD
Uxie Lv. X
Charizard EX

Please consider some of these. Thanks.

I would trade my Charizard ex for your Azelf LV X.

LMK if you will do that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back