XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors & Speculation

When they say "every code is a pokemon" yadda yadda, do you think they mean a new one? Because that would be ridiculous and awesome.

ARG, it's annoying that it's US only. I hope the codes aren't region locked for US only, because that would be so unfair!

Yeah wow. What a letdown. I was looking forward to some big pokemon news on my birthday. No such luck...

Amaura's evo has leaked through a website called JEUX Video- check it out if youre interested.

amauraevo.png

There were also at least 3 screenshots.

[private]Edited to remove the link to Serebii. *Drohn[/private]

Ask Nintendo.
Or this french place. Always the French...

Only 23 more days, i'm sure we'll have everything* day of/ before release.

*The full dex.

Recent article on IGN reveals "TYRANTRUM", Tyrunts evolution! AWESOME.

Oh my, Amaura's evolution is so pretty! I kinda hope that the rest of the pokemon reveals are saved for the days right before the release of X and Y. I want to learn of (hopefully) around 100 new pokemon all at once!

Why was my post deleted? :\
What the heck.

EDIT: ninjad by a few seconds. :\

Theres your evo, scattered mind.

EDIT2: IGN is stupid and wont load the full pic

tyrantrumofficial-art300dpijpg-e94a12_160w.jpg

I like Tytantrum, but the name is really stupid.

Actually, Tytantrum is a better name than Tyrantrum.

'There’s also the limited use of 3D visuals – most of the game, outside of certain cinematics and battle sequences, is displayed as flat 2D. “We chose not to use 3D in areas where we wanted to put more focus on the game’s beauty. We also felt that using 3D sparingly would make it have more impact when it did show up.”'

D:

Use the Pokedex thread to discuss the Pokémon. This thread is for rumors and speculation!

@Whitefire: Remember not to advertise competitor websites.

“The names of X and Y represent the philosophy we had behind the two games,” explained Yoshida. “We’ve taken the idea of X and Y from the geometric X- and Y-axes. They represent two different ways of thought. At the same time, we want to convey a message encouraging people to find a common ground, where X and Y converge.”

So there you have it. Not about chromosomes after all!

Drohn said:
Use the Pokedex thread to discuss the Pokémon. This thread is for rumors and speculation!

@Whitefire: Remember not to advertise competitor websites.

You couldve just edited that part out.

Pokequaza: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/19/men-are-from-mars-pokemon-x-and-y-are-from-france

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]:I edited the part out and your post back up. Remember not to advertise competitor sites for future reference.*

Thanks~

mastermagpie said:
“The names of X and Y represent the philosophy we had behind the two games,” explained Yoshida. “We’ve taken the idea of X and Y from the geometric X- and Y-axes. They represent two different ways of thought. At the same time, we want to convey a message encouraging people to find a common ground, where X and Y converge.”

So there you have it. Not about chromosomes after all!

The what? Isn't this what Black and White were about? Two different ways of thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back