XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

palkia07 said:
Baktwerel said:
Yeah we have that possible Quillom since a few pages or so, but what looks like a Sugimori artwork is new.

edit: Actually nvm, the high res pic is definitely fanmade. Too many layers of shadow.

edit2 : NVM. Not you tooo!! Q_Q

What about the sign of its ceator on it? -.-
It's Fake. I posted the link above..

See edit 2 (you even quoted it)

Anyhow I have a sad. Trolls are going to be hurting us a lot in these two weeks. I'm starting to consider to avoid fansites until launch day. Not sure how I might manage that though.... idk....idk anymore...

palkia07 said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171283149730370&set=a.148398262018859.1073741844.148121982046487&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

DISCUSS PEEPS

http://neliorra.deviantart.com/art/The-Stoat-Fakemon-259526807

Wow, I wish those were real. I'd love it even more if it were poison/dark type. (though I really want a poison/electric in this gen)

I've guessed that by 15 days left, the fanbase would troll itself and attack itself (happening), and by 10 days left, the fanbase will crumble from the trolls and the genwunners will rise, and then 5 days left and the fanbase will reunite and raise the hype for X and Y to other fanbases.

King Leonidas said:
http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1
Found this curious bit of info.
This strikes me as complete bullcrap, to be honest. Even if some of the leaks turned out to be fake, this just sounds like an attention grab...

King Leonidas said:
http://i.imgur.com/pDsSGrE.png?1
Found this curious bit of info.

Seems like a reasonable possibility, but right now even confessions are under scrutiny.

Hawlucha seems to be the most well designed, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be the real one of the bunch.

SavvyJackal said:
The cute little thing isn't real? NOOOOOOOOOO.

I'd advise you get used to this outcome, sweetie. This is probably going to be how the next few weeks go.

A good way to tell if something's fake: It's really not that hard to take a clear enough picture of your DS. Try it. It's pretty easy. No one's coming to these people's houses with guns to stop them from leaking photos. They have time to take clear photos. Blurriness is usually to obscure fakeness.

Pretty sure that Quilladin evo is fake.

They are supposed to be reminiscent of old-school medieval RPGs.

and I honestly am not seeing that with this evolution.

The screenshot with Quilladin's rumored evolution has Black 2/White 2 grass in it. It's fake.

yea deffinet;y fake lol espcially froakies final eve lol

I for one am hoping chespins final will be grass/steel, froakis should be and mostlikely is water/fighting and finaly i think fenikins will be fire/fairy thats what i think/hope for any ways and if you think about it those actuly make a lot of sence :D heres hopping we'll know in 13 days :D

SavvyJackal said:
Tyrible said:
Basically every leak:

1380499308785.png
LOL. That scared me. XD

I really hope GF releases the final evolutions before the game releases. :/

I dont think they will with this game they really wanted us to find out for our selfs, they really want everything to be a surprise and what not so i really dont exspect us to see the final evolutions this time around

cant wait till the 12th :D

i made an account on these forums just to say i really hope that greninja is fake

Lovey said:
Tyrible said:
1380493267610.jpg
I personally think pictures like these just debunk the reliability of any of the "leaks", it makes them obviously fake in my opinion.

I'm also thinking Pokemon X and Y are supposed to have really awesome animations. During battle, and maybe also when you're looking at stats (as seen on a torchic picture I saw earlier today). I mean, if that were so, this Hawlucha is in the EXACT same pose every time. I guess it would be easy to just wait until it spreads it wings into that pose every time you take a photo, but it would be a little... easier to just snap a photo. Just my thoughts. Not that I'm not looking forward to having a flight/fighting pokemon on my team, I mean it looks really cool.

It's not in the exact same pose, though. There are slight differences in pose and angle in each one. It's why it's the only leak today that I'm actually believing.

Baktwerel said:
Yeah we have that possible Quillom since a few pages or so, but what looks like a Sugimori artwork is new.

HjSRo5F.png

edit: Actually nvm, the high res pic is definitely fanmade. Too many layers of shadow.

edit2 : NVM. Not you tooo!! Q_Q
I wish this little porcupine was real but the white coating and the shadow around it, not real even the ALLEGED screenshots look good cause why is it's head cocked like that?

Tyrible said:
Another supposed leak. Sorry about ginormous size.
Well, it's cute! :)

Now I really, really hope that we see the final starter evolutions before release. Otherwise, I'll be waiting to play... >.>

Tyrible said:
1380508774521.jpg

Another supposed leak. Sorry about ginormous size.

Wow. Never thought I'd ever be complaining that a picture was so big I couldn't make out any details.... ._.

Edit: Found a the same picture in a smaller resolution and wow. Really, REALLY photoshopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back