XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

Rune Yagami said:
If I was under a contract, I wouldn't release any information at all, just to be safe. I'm just saying it's fishy that if he really is under contract, that he can release information about new Eeveelutions, having to evolve things, etc. through text but not through picture or video. If I was Nintendo, my contract would not even allow text based information to be released.

Also how is posting pics of Hawlucha not breaking contract? Hawlucha has not been confirmed real OR fake beyond the shadow of a doubt. If it's not on pokemonxy.com, it should be breaking contract to talk about it.

^
This. This guy right here. I've said things similar, but this guy says it in just the most perfect straightforward way.

GlaceonFanatic said:
SavvyJackal said:
It can't be, though. It was a Poochyena I caught in Ruby version right from the beginning. I tried releasing it Oldale Town, but I couldn't. Why? I have no clue.

Another reason why you can't release your pokemon is because your friendship level is high so the pokemon doesn't want to be released.

Yeah, this same thing has happened to me before with my GBA games. Confused the ever living daylights out of me.

Shocker said:
I still see ShredderMan here.
ShredderMan, before you go:
What are Braixen's, Talonflame's, and Bunnelby's pokedex numbers?

Braixen is 005, Talonflame is 15, and Bunnelby is 10 :]

Shocker said:

005. 014. and 010.

Edit: Thought you said Fletchling, sorry. 015*.

Shocker said:
Braixen is likely 704.

Can you tell us names of any Pokemon? Can you also post any images that support your claims, such as status screens, in battle shots, and more?

EDIT: I wanna see that contract, if possible.

On another note, as to why Combee is even present and why it may be getting an evolution look at this.
As you can see, honey is a big deal in France. Combee being in the game is not a coincidence.

Also, please look at this.
This is a cave painting from Lascaux cave in France, and may have influenced Xerneas' design. It's definitely thought-provoking, at least. Maybe we will even see a cave similar to Lascaux in-game. I think it's too much a part of French history for Nintendo to completely ignore.

GemStar Satch said:
Shocker said:
Braixen is likely 704.

654, 663. and 659.

Shocker said:
Can you tell us names of any Pokemon? Can you also post any images that support your claims, such as status screens, in battle shots, and more?

No new Pokemon, but maybe so battle and overworld shots.
Tomorrow though. I need sleep.

ShredderMan said:
Shocker said:

005. 014. and 010.

Edit: Thought you said Fletchling, sorry. 015*.

Going by this, you're saying that Fletchling is just a 2 stage pokemon yes?

From kosthedin's leak, there are 2 spots after #014 Fletchling until #017 Pidgey, so basically if Fletchling is a 2 stage, number #016 is a one stage pokemon. Either this, or you jus dug your own grave because Talonflame might be the number #016 you know?

This may or may not mean something:

http://gyazo.com/f41e611755455521f2c9b8be6c6a7ff4

The YouTube video's file size is slightly different than the Instagram video's file size, which may suggest that the YouTube video was tampered with (or at least not from the source of the Instagram video). I'm trying to get more information out of it. :I

Rune Yagami said:
On another note, as to why Combee is even present and why it may be getting an evolution look at this.
As you can see, honey is a big deal in France. Combee being in the game is not a coincidence.

This is a cave painting from Lascaux cave in France, and may have influenced Xerneas' design. It's definitely thought-provoking, at least. Maybe we will even see a cave similar to Lascaux in-game. I think it's too much a part of French history for Nintendo to completely ignore.

Speaking of that design I couldn't help but make a scary connection betweena few things here. There was a youtube video (this one) That goes over the theory that the legendaries and the theme of the game itself is based on Nordic Mythology and the great life tree. In this theory, the eagle (Yveltal) is atop the tree, the stag (Xerneas) is at the base and the serpent (Z?) is underneath.

Mr. Shredder here explained in his text wall lines up perfectly with this theory and makes too much sense.

The ONLY thing that makes this all wibbly wobbly is the rather lackluster excuse that pokemon creator gave us in an interview that stated the X and Y were based on graphical planes. Which is absolutely underwhelming considering such startling evidence pointing towards the Nordic theory... Just want to throw that out there for you guys.

ShredderMan said:
GemStar Satch said:
Braixen is likely 704.

654, 663. and 659.

Shocker said:

Show us a video that hasn't been seen but with content that is on the internet. That way you won't break contract if what you said about being on the internet (being as good as being released) is true. A video of the starter selection screen, but tilt the camera sideways at some point, scroll between the choices in two directions. Or something like that that doesn't break contract but proves your legitimacy. Shouldn't be that hard.

Rellek said:
Rune Yagami said:

Speaking of that design I couldn't help but make a scary connection betweena few things here. There was a youtube video (this one) That goes over the theory that the legendaries and the theme of the game itself is based on Nordic Mythology and the great life tree. In this theory, the eagle (Yveltal) is atop the tree, the stag (Xerneas) is at the base and the serpent (Z?) is underneath.

Mr. Shredder here explained in his text wall lines up perfectly with this theory and makes too much sense.

The ONLY thing that makes this all wibbly wobbly is the rather lackluster excuse that pokemon creator gave us in an interview that stated the X and Y were based on graphical planes. Which is absolutely underwhelming considering such startling evidence pointing towards the Nordic theory... Just want to throw that out there for you guys.

Mr. Shredder could have seen that video and crafted his "leaks" to match up with it.

I just hope that if Shredder turns out to be a faker, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show up at his front door...

ShredderMan said:
Ririka said:
Going by this, you're saying that Fletchling is just a 2 stage pokemon yes?

From kosthedin's leak, there are 2 spots after #014 Fletchling until #017 Pidgey, so basically if Fletchling is a 2 stage, number #016 is a one stage pokemon. Either this, or you jus dug your own grave because Talonflame might be the number #016 you know?

Talonflame evolves.

But... in the sky battle videos... Talonflame was level 50+ (Check me on that). It is really hard to believe that it will evolve again. :(

Notice that Shredder hasn't exactly proven himself with stating the numbers of those pokemon... You can easily tell each of their numbers by looking at kosthedin's pics :/

Rune Yagami said:
ShredderMan said:
654, 663. and 659.

Show us a video that hasn't been seen but with content that is on the internet. That way you won't break contract if what you said about being on the internet (being as good as being released) is true. A video of the starter selection screen, but tilt the camera sideways at some point, scroll between the choices in two directions. Or something like that that doesn't break contract but proves your legitimacy. Shouldn't be that hard.

Rellek said:

Mr. Shredder could have seen that video and crafted his "leaks" to match up with it.

I just hope that if Shredder turns out to be a faker, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show up at his front door...

But honestly though, that's just to good of quality to just be a fanmade thing. That's Nintendo quality stuff. I do very much hope the third legendary is indeed that serpent creature (even if it does literally resemble the letter Z) because that would make me so happy.

Also, anyone have a detailed map anywhere of the Kalos? If so look for large trees (Granted the GIANT tower in the center of the region could almost be a symbol for the tree of life. Who knows)

Rellek said:
Rune Yagami said:

But honestly though, that's just to good of quality to just be a fanmade thing. That's Nintendo quality stuff. I do very much hope the third legendary is indeed that serpent creature (even if it does literally resemble the letter Z) because that would make me so happy.

Also, anyone have a detailed map anywhere of the Kalos? If so look for large trees (Granted the GIANT tower in the center of the region could almost be a symbol for the tree of life. Who knows)

Makes sense I guess, especially considering that Vikings hailed largely from Northern France.

Edit: The tower can't be the symbol for the tree or Yvetal would be sitting on top of it where everyone could see. And Xerneas would be running around in the plaza around the tower. And I seriously doubt the infrastructure people wouldn't notice a giant freaking serpent where the sewers should be.

Welp, I guess we see him tomorrow.
As for the giant life tree thing: Do you really think GF is going to make it that obvious, even going so far to name it a life tree?
And..
Do you think GF is going to force you to have an Eevee?
Do you think that stat viewing is now customizable?
Do you think that out of two sources, that both made up one Pokemon but put in the same real Pokemon?
Do you think Shredder's images are real?(all are incredibly blurry)
Do you think this guy is friends with Kosthedin?
Considering Kosthedin posted again, I'd say this guy is busted, and the case is closed.

kalos_region_map.jpg
there is a single Giant tree on the right of the map near the hometown it could be one? o.o

Rune Yagami said:
Rellek said:

Makes sense I guess, especially considering that Vikings hailed largely from Northern France.

Edit: The tower can't be the symbol for the tree or Yvetal would be sitting on top of it where everyone could see. And Xerneas would be running around in the plaza around the tower. And I seriously doubt the infrastructure people wouldn't notice a giant freaking serpent where the sewers should be.

Exactly, so a large tree would be better for the purposes of consistency. But I could also see the enemy group creating chaos and disharmony throughout the world and everything goes to shit. Pokemon running through the cities, taking over because of poor treatment of the earth and then Yveltal claims his tower while Xerneas attempts to calm the pokemon down at the base of the tower while the Z pokemon is in the sewers awaiting the inevitable death that's bound to happen in the chaos.

Legit.

What about that mountain where the clouds are covering? There's green behind it. I would think it would be one of those things revealed later considering how stuff has been kept from everyone. Especially if it's a major point in the game.

Rellek said:
Rune Yagami said:

Exactly, so a large tree would be better for the purposes of consistency. But I could also see the enemy group creating chaos and disharmony throughout the world and everything goes to shit. Pokemon running through the cities, taking over because of poor treatment of the earth and then Yveltal claims his tower while Xerneas attempts to calm the pokemon down at the base of the tower while the Z pokemon is in the sewers awaiting the inevitable death that's bound to happen in the chaos.

Legit.

Seems too King Kong-ish to me. :p It would be a cop-out by Nintendo to have a Pokemon attack the top of a tall building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back