XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

nightkeeper said:
Poison hasn't gotten any love so far. Definitely not gonna include a Skrelp on my team so I'm really holding out for something awesome yet to come.

Consider this also a higher chance for a poison eeveelution since it counter acts with fairy. That's why there are so little poison types being revealed.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

merrrrrhorse said:
You could easily do some sort of machine type who is secreting oil. The oil being considered it's poison type. it could be a Boiler or something. and if not, there goes another fire/steel

This is what I thought of when you said a machine secreting oil:

tumblr_mnuvwiyfqF1s2589qo1_500.gif

I think we have enough inanimate object Pokémon already. Why not a dragon made of iron (let's all play 'Disregard Dialga'), or even a steel Eeveelution! For Poison, there could be a poisoned beaver or something, to refer to pollution.

AdamLambert said:
FloodBadge said:
Oh, no, that's actually 29 ghost, and...
20 retype fairies confirmed through leaks or official sources, so that's literally 1 more.

Yeah you're right. 27+ Honedge and Doublade. I was thinking of Giratina's alternate formes and Oorotto as being included

Oorotto's typing has only been confirmed part grass-type.

DragonTamer1995 said:
nightkeeper said:
Poison hasn't gotten any love so far. Definitely not gonna include a Skrelp on my team so I'm really holding out for something awesome yet to come.

Consider this also a higher chance for a poison eeveelution since it counter acts with fairy. That's why there are so little poison types being revealed.

Please, not that again....There is no reason for them to have another Eeveelution.

Poison is only weak to ground and psychic types and has resistance to 5 types. Somehow it being weak to psychic has prevented me from using a poison Pokemon. I want to use one though.

Rune Yagami said:
DragonTamer1995 said:

Please, not that again....There is no reason for them to have another Eeveelution.

Why not? There have always been two Eeveelutions revealed at a time. It would only make sense. What, do you not want a metallic or poison Eevee? I think it would be cute/epic!

here's a new pokemon:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380855693172.jpg

Evolution of Binacle has been revealed! I just have a question... Carbink has no relation to them, right? Cuz it looks like it should be a pre-evo to Binacle, but it's Rock/Fairy, while Binacle is Rock/Water (and so is its evo). So confusing.

Professer K said:
here's a new pokemon:

heres the dex entry

http://i.imgur.com/05x1iK1.jpg

not what really what i was expecting for binacles evolution...but that seems to be the theme of this gen :)

EDIT: greninja'd :/

Professer K said:
here's a new pokemon:

o_O

Must...have... I shall name it Rock Pie! Of course something as stupid-looking as its pre-evo has to have an epic evolution. Kalos is amazing.

Shinomune said:
Barbaracle!!!

1380855534817.jpg

1380855693172.jpg

I did not expect that. Holy moly, it's awesome!

Edit: it's name is a play on barbarian too! AWESOME

Professer K said:
here's a new pokemon:

I think that ridiculous new pokemon that people disliked just went from worse to best ridiculous pokemon idea in seconds! That thing looks like a damn organic trnasformer!

Barbaracle looks cool. Now I'm thinking of training it.

This makes 57

Shinomune said:
Barbaracle!!!

1380855534817.jpg

1380855693172.jpg

Well that's a hell of a thing.... to say the least

And no, the leaks haven't stopped, one of the leakers already said he was going all night because he didn't have work tomorrow.

I, however, have a 2+ hour drive tomorrow, so I'll be lurking for the most part.

I saw Barbaracle and was briefly feeling let-down. Then I read the Pokedex entry, and I am very impressed.

DragonTamer1995 said:
Professer K said:
here's a new pokemon:

I think that ridiculous new pokemon that people disliked just went from worse to best ridiculous pokemon idea in seconds! That thing looks like a damn organic trnasformer!

Looks pretty cool! Stats look pretty solid as well

NaturallyDark said:
Rune Yagami said:

Why not? There have always been two Eeveelutions revealed at a time. It would only make sense. What, do you not want a metallic or poison Eevee? I think it would be cute/epic!

They weren't released in pairs for the sake of pairs, and you're forgetting the first gen where there were three. Eeveelutions are promotional tools for game mechanics.

Gen1: evolution through stones
Gen2: Highlighting the day/night system/ dark type
Gen4: Highlighting location-based evolution (which was NOT exclusive to Eevee (Magnezone)but was promoted by Eeveelutions)
Gen6: Pokemon Amie and Fairy Type are being highlighted. Sylveon covers this. There isn't anything else to promote.

Not to mention, all the Eeveelutions are based on Special types (save fairy, since it wasn't around) this is a more consistent 'rule' than the 'pairs' rule, since the Gen1 evolutions, and Sylveon, probably, don't abide by this.

Yes, this suggests the possibility of a dragon type Eevee. This is definitely a possibility, and is likely to happen, but I doubt it will be this gen. They will probably keep this in their pocket to promote some future mechanic.

Mini rant over

I'm sorry but I saw that evo and laughed. The head is too ridiculous lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back