XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Shinomune said:
Barbaracle!!!

1380855534817.jpg

1380855693172.jpg

Binacle and Chespin are laughing at everyone's doubts.

Thinking the 70 Pokémon is likely at this point. Although there doesn't seem to be any apparent national 'dex, so maybe you can receive it somehow and there'll be more to pad it out?

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

DragonTamer1995 said:
Professer K said:
here's a new pokemon:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380855693172.jpg

I think that ridiculous new pokemon that people disliked just went from worse to best ridiculous pokemon idea in seconds! That thing looks like a damn organic trnasformer!

Yeah i'm done with this. See you guys next game, as i'll probably be distracted with X and Y, then life, after this.

I dislike that 'Barbaracle'. Sup with everything evolving humanoid? I have a new fish to attend to anyway. This is relevant because he is perfectly colored like Fletchling [orange body, single white stripe on a dark brown tail. I need to take a picture.].

The key fairy:
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380856611752.jpg

Tighten said:
Barbaracle looks cool. Now I'm thinking of training it.

This makes 57
Redacted. Apparently they included both Male and Female forms of a Pokemon, and I counted Flabebe's evo twice.

Leaferian said:
Tighten said:

This makes 57
Actually... That makes 59.
erdz.png
Razmos posted this earlier, but people appear to have not noticed it? There are 57 Non-Mega Pokemon there, plus Sliggoo (Goomy's evo) and Barbaracle. If all of the Pokemon are legitimate, we're sitting at 59 new Pokemon.

That's still not very many, comparatively.

Professer K said:
The key fairy:

As predicted, Steel/Fairy.

Wow, barbaracle looks so awesome. I liked binnacle from the beginning (if only for the derp factor) and now my jaw is dropping from the sheer epicness of this thing. I can't wait to get my own. Even more excited for this game, now.

Rune Yagami said:
I don't believe I said it was? In any case the other guy was right, I accidentally counted Flabebe's evo twice and didn't notice they included the Female Pyroar as a separate entry.

Shinomune said:
Professer K said:
The key fairy:

That is some stupidly good defensive typing.

Professer K said:
here's a new pokemon:

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380855693172.jpg

It looks like something Dr. Wily would sick on Mega Man.

The key fairy:

Because making Mawile part Fairy wasn't enough, they had to make another w/ that dual-type. And I was hoping the Ghost/Fairy rumor was true. Oh well, I only hope it has decent enough stats & movepool.

Leaferian said:
Tighten said:

This makes 57
Actually... That makes 59.
erdz.png
Razmos posted this earlier, but people appear to have not noticed it? There are 57 Non-Mega Pokemon there, plus Sliggoo (Goomy's evo) and Barbaracle. If all of the Pokemon are legitimate, we're sitting at 59 new Pokemon.

Also, for that first leaker who said the number was about 70 (Xerneas was 715, 'Z' legend was around 718) to be right, we will need less than 9 more pokemon to be confirmed.

And remember, we've seen basically nothing out of the mountain dex.

Professer K said:
The key fairy:
Awww, that's kind of a cute Pokedex entry. I hope it evolves, but I'll be okay if it doesn't.

Shinomune said:
Professer K said:
The key fairy:

I give to you, the bane of everything. This tiny little key ring, if given good stats upon evolution, is the new Meta Game Murderer.

Leaferian said:
Rune Yagami said:
I don't believe I said it was? In any case the other guy was right, I accidentally counted Flabebe's evo twice and didn't notice they included the Female Pyroar as a separate entry.

I wasn't being spiteful, just chiming in. Could you compile your list by Coastal/Central/Mountain? That would give us more insight on what the actual correct number is. If there are a lot more central than mountain, for example, we can assume there will be more mountain Pokemon to come.

Rune Yagami said:
I wasn't being spiteful, just chiming in. Could you compile your list by Coastal/Central/Mountain. That would give us more insight on what the actual correct number is. If there are a lot more central than mountain, for example, we can assume there will be more mountain Pokemon to come.
Hmm, have most of them had their Dex regions confirmed? I'll take a look at whatever I can find ASAP, and do that.

Leaferian said:
Rune Yagami said:
I wasn't being spiteful, just chiming in. Could you compile your list by Coastal/Central/Mountain. That would give us more insight on what the actual correct number is. If there are a lot more central than mountain, for example, we can assume there will be more mountain Pokemon to come.
Hmm, have most of them had their Dex regions confirmed? I'll take a look at whatever I can find ASAP, and do that.

Cool, as for confirmation, I don't know. But thanks!

Are Pyroar and Meowstic gender differences counted? 57 if not and 59 if they take up separate spots.

Ohman177 said:
Shinomune said:

I give to you, the bane of everything. This tiny little key ring, if given good stats upon evolution, is the new Meta Game Murderer.

Do we have confirmation on its ability? The thing is floating, so if it has Levitate....I don't even want to think about that. Everything will have to carry a fire move.

Changing abilities sounds cool. I'm assuming you can change between abilities already possible for said species.

tso said:
Changing abilities sounds cool. I'm assuming you can change between abilities already possible for said species.

What's this about changing abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back