XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

98Greener said:
*police sirens*
WE GOT ANOTHER GYM LEADER

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro4_500.jpg

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro3_500.jpg

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro2_500.jpg

tumblr_mu69thmUHk1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

This is Ramos! The Grass Type Gym Leader!

Again, you appear to be late to the party. We already knew about the gardener dude for hours.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Skelp evo was already revealed lol

1380937286640.jpg

Look at the Pokedex...

Shinomune said:

1380937286640.jpg

Look at the Pokedex...

Whoa that looks cool, like a poisonous Kingdra? Waiting for it's dex entry :rolleyes:

Related to a late leaking things..
The thing is, if you're not consistently following this thread, and found some leaks outside, the first idea you have to put to your head is that this thread already discussed about it pages ago, that couldn't be wrong. :D

Shinomune said:

1380937286640.jpg

Look at the Pokedex...

Yes, but there is no clear idea to what it actually looks like. What thread are you getting your leaks from by the way??

DragonTamer1995 said:
Shinomune said:

1380937286640.jpg

Look at the Pokedex...

Yes, but there is no clear idea to what it actually looks like. What thread are you getting your leaks from by the way??

That is CLAUNCHERS evo NOT SKRELP's.

So many leaks...can't keep up...
Not gonna post any leaks for the reason that they've likely already been put up by the time I decide to. :p

EDIT: @Professer K look at the bottom screen, Skrelp's evo's icon can be seen before Clauncher and it's evo.

Professer K said:
DragonTamer1995 said:

That is CLAUNCHERS evo NOT SKRELP's.

"Look at the Pokedex..."

Here is Skrelp's evo.

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380937994476.jpg

skrelp's Evolution!
http://instagram.com/p/fEWqkCKYQz/

Lost count of how many Pokemon have been revealed so far.

OH. MAI. GAWD.

I barely saw the Skrelp evo and was about to respond and then...

Goodra.

OMG.

Shinomune said:
DragonTamer1995 said:

A Pokejungle thread lol (people posts from all 3 leakers).

And ladies and gentlemen, Sklriseur:

1380937882013.jpg

I'm actually quite pleased with our aquatic friends' evos. :D I love both evos very much, but I prefer Skrelps over Clawitzer. I'll probably trade my clauncher with one of you guys for Skrelp so I can get this toxic beauty!! :D Do we know what it's name is? I'm quite sure it's not exactly Sklriseur (I know it's probably misspelled, but I have no clue what the correct one would be o_o)

And Pumpkaboo evo!!! Gourgeist!!!

1380938258436.jpg

Awwwww.....happy enough with Skrelp, but Gloodra is too cutesy and similar to Dragonite. It was going such an awesome direction with Sliggoo, wish it remained more snailish :(

Guess I'm back to not liking any fully-evolved dragon in the series...

Shinomune said:
Gloodra!!!!

1380938166758.jpg
Oh my goodness that is pure awesome <3

I wonder what type it is?

Daheck,did the leakersgo mad? xD This is too much!

First of all back to Goodra: I might be wrong but the Pokedex has "Male" written behind it... gender difference confirmed?

Ok and Gourgeist.... interesting! :U

Holy cow so many leaks at once!!!

Shinomune said:
And Pumpkaboo evo!!! Gourgeist!!!

1380938258436.jpg

I'm actually a bit disappointed with this one. I was hoping for some huge bat thing with a jack o lantern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back