BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Kibago apparently does eventually evolve into Ononokusu. How could anyone doubt that? Then again, how could anyone doubt that Mamanbou is/was related to Luvdisc? Looks like I was wrong about Kibago's evolutionary line being with the "pseudo-legendaries", as their dex numbers are too low. Didn't seem like it, though (at least, not to me).

yeah timeshifter, i though itd be a pseudo-legendary or up there with them to but thus the kibago line isnt, ha

Well if that's not a pseudo-line, then there must be something truly epic to take that unofficial "title". Blue/Black hydra? Awesome!

I thought the standalone wasnt the polar bear. Oh well. Doesnt matter to me. Great designs always choose my team for me. Anyone else interested in the hydra? 3 headed dragon sounds beast, literally. If it looks menacing enough, ill forgive its okish typing. Would it be cool if the alien turned into an alien in a ufo?

I thought the standalone wasnt the polar bear. Oh well. Doesnt matter to me. Great designs always choose my team for me. Anyone else interested in the hydra? 3 headed dragon sounds beast, literally. If it looks menacing enough, ill forgive its okish typing. Would it be cool if the alien turned into an alien in a ufo?

Nope, it'll probably appear in 6 to 8 hours. I'm most likely in the same timezone as Pokexperto. And it's in the middle of the night here. I'm guessing he's asleep.

@frostwind - i dont think the polar bear is the stand alone, it has a prevo or two if i remember correctly, pokexperto is just revealing the poss. first stage or the poss 2nd stage of the polarbear line. or maybe its even the basic! but well just have to wait and see

@ fire-ice Pokémon trainer- lol your a little behind hehe but you prob. havnt been on long lol. i really wanna see that bug knight. the bug/steel type

i just wanna see the evo of the zebra and others but all in due time. its gonna be atleast 6-8 hours befor more info, pokexperto has to sleep to

True. Got high hopes for zebolt 2. Theres like 3 days left right? Want to see the ice creams evolution. It looks so cute and delicious.

Sorry for posting while you were gone. Also why so people want the ice cream to be fake? Its pretty much confirmed. I hate the final evolutions of piglit but that wont mean its fake. I love ice cream and ice types so back off my sweet treat ir ill freeze you!

Hmm, I'm kinda dissapointed about the Candle's evo. Tough, I love the candle itself! Kibago being Ononokusu's pre pre was so obivious. And its now 6:10 AM at Melkor's place, so I expect another hint before he goes to school (yes, he does, since everytime he posts one at this time, and then next one 8 hours later).

The polar bear is finally out and it's not disappointing. Looks amazing.

Also, by any chance pokemon #556/062 is actually the cactus thingy shown here

polarbeark.png

Pure ice. ;)

613: A baby polar bear with a giant blue snot (uurrgh). 614: A polar bear. Fanart by Hiro: http://bit.ly/bVo9hd Pure Ice Types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back