Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

Yeah I think leaving it on Cartoon Network is good enough, there shouldn't be any moving to other channels. I couldn't find any information about Pokemon Best Wishes actually being on 4Kids or Disney XD. Where did you get this rumor from anyway?

A few weeks back it was listed on a forum under Disney XD 2011. The way I see it XD could air One Piece and Pokemon alongside Shippuden. Yes they would cut things from OP but its not a big deal people can buy the box sets for the uncut version. It would start promoting anime again in the states like we had in the 90s and early to mid 2000s. As for the 4kids thing there was a talk but not sure if it is actually happening. Ted Lewis who did James in the first few eps could return and do a serious James though.

Yeah, proof, or it isn't real. I guess it wouldn't be all that bad if we brought back old voice actors, honestly i think Team rocket could use new ones because they should sound serious now, and it being on disney? No leave that to your stupid disney channel shows.

It was some random site I found a few weeks ago and it was in spanish. So the translation I got from my friend could have been off or something. Not sure why its so bad if its on Disney. Disney is a kid channel and pokemon is a cartoon.

I found some more evidence to Meguroko being on Ash's team

B0047T7ZQC.01._SX500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V194281434_.jpg

I really hope it goes to his team.

^Sweeet.

Anyway, just watched BW15, it was alright. Oshawatt and Tepig really need to learn some new moves... oh wait, they will do next week. Good good.

It was funny watching Oshawott all waitwhat when he got switched out and he battled quite well, but Tepig got beaten like a chump.

Yeah, any battle involving Oshawott is sure to be golden. I hope he never evolves. :D

That and Team Rocket's little switcheroo were probably the highlights of the episode for me.

So it seems like there is a very high possibility that Meguroko will be on Ash's team. Best Wishes so far is going great. I just hope that we learn what Team Rocket is up to.

2010calendar03.jpg

2010calendar07.jpg

Ensky+Pokemon+Keshipoke+BW+1.jpg

B0047T7ZQC.01._SX500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V194281434_.jpg

When you think about all of these pictures and the BW020 sketches, it's possible that Ash gets Meguroko and i hope it evolves only once.

So the egg that Ash is carrying contains Meguroko. Which probably means that Kurumiru will be caught (if Ash does catches one).

Well it could still be the sunglasses sandile, right now it's up in the air. And it was officially state on a website that Kurumiru will be Ash's.

So altogether if Ash does get Meguroko and catches the Kurumiru he will have a total of 6 Pokemon on his team. I think that he caught the Pokemon a bit too early. I was expecting him to catch the Pokemon a while at a time.

7 Pokmeon, if you count Pikachu. Well he caught Pokemon early in kanto, maybe this means that he will catch a lot of Pokemon this region.

Well I counted Pikachu, but forgot to add the flying Pokemon. So it seems like Ash will have more Pokemon in Best Wishes.

I still have a lurking feeling that Zuruggu will hatch from the egg. Didn't Brock or Ash actually had togepi's egg? But when togepi hatched, it saw Misty and thought it was it's mother? I think that will happen this time with Iris. Then ash catches sunglasses sandile.

But that is probably wrong xD I just really want Ash to catch Sunglasses Sandile. Has anyone realized that if Ash catches it, it will be his first dark type pokemon?

Why would they do that again? I think we should actually see Iris capture Zuruggu, because unlike the Togepi incident, where Ash found it and picked it up, this was actually given to him in a case and he was told to take care of it. If they wanted it to go to Iris, why not just give Iris the egg in episode 12, then Ash could of got Sunglasses Sandile. Then later Ash can catch Kurumiru. Although, since Hahakomori, have been known to create the leaf coating of newly born Kurumiru's and they take care of them, the daycare woman telling Ash to take good care of it could be forshadowing it being Kurumiru? That was someone's opinion, and it could be a good reason for it.

As awesome as that would be it wont happen.

Because it looks nothing like the egg.

Anyway i have an image from episode 17,

it looks pretty interesting.

110120_01.jpg

Well the egg looks nothing like a one that Zorua would be in.... Anyways it seems like the egg will be close to being hatched.

Back