Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

ramsey1993 said:
its that girl with the beatic and the other pokemon i cant seem to remember
This is Langley: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/19/Langley.png/220px-Langley.png

She has a Beartic.

It will be interesting to see this episode.

^The obvious. You state it.

MAYBE ASH WILL CATCH A HAXORUS OR A BEARTIC OMGOMGOMG.

EDIT 26/05: So the BW037 trailer looks to be showing Ash commanding a specific Roggenrola... looks like he may indeed catch one. Also, TR return, looking sinister and at least moderately competent. Briefly.

Ash will not catch beatic or haxorus. Never ever ever everrrrrr going to happen

Excadrill was Iris' first pokemon!!!! look here at the top of the page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Iris%27s_Excadrill

Ramsey, lern2sarcasm.

And yes, I know. I also have the power of reading-ness. Still waiting to watch the actual episode though. Come on youtube!

Lol i was like "Is this person serious???" and it was a gooddd episode. Hope excadrill will listen more now and now be disappointed with itself infront of iris anymore

Sean said:
Excadrill was Iris' first pokemon!!!! look here at the top of the page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Iris%27s_Excadrill

Actually Drilbur was, and we've know that since we saw the preview of that episode.

Anyway, I have some more episodes. Though, we don't know if they ar

1 is a gym battle, we don't know the title of it, but it says that Palpitoad will be used in the gym battle against Elesa. The information is on one Iwane's blog, she's an animator on the show.

The next two, we don't know about yet.

"Fuss? Gigigiaru and huge Yuniran!"

So Klinklang and Solosis.

And the other one is

"Pokemon King of the poison, Dasutodasu!!"

So Garbodor. There was also another one about Klink and Cilan, but I think it was proven false.

Fun. Oh, and that new animation for Drill Run. WOW. WOW. WOWOWOWOWOW. It was awesome.

the animation was good, except he used its like 6 times and it got old quickkkkkk for me atleast. Noticed how allllll iris's pokemon are weak to ice type? and she hatesss ice types lol

I could watch that animation 60 times. So sweet.

RAWR... glint.... ZOOM.... BAM!

Important News!

BW026 will air on the 23rd of June.

BW040: Zorua the Movie(Not movie 13, it could be like the Bonsly/Mime jr. episode in Battle Frontier)The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!!
Airing? June 30th.

A Taiwanese site said that that the the BW023/4 episodes will air on June 24.

A picture from episode 38.
31073810.jpg

Indeed he does... watching the ep now. Roggenrolla's sandstorm is really cool.

Lol, are they trying to bring back the "Gotta Catch 'em All!" slogan? He has almost most caught the same amount of pokemon at this point that he did in the fist season.

In a purely techincal sense, he's nowhere near (see Ash's 30 Tauros), but yeah, he's going ballistic, 9 pokes in rotation as of the latest episode.

Oh, and I forgot to mention how hard I squee'd when Iris sent out Excadrill and it got the great opening shot where it was all RAWR.

i want to some pokemon evolving already! i think tepig needs to evolve. it seems so weak to me!

YakobTheRed said:
In a purely techincal sense, he's nowhere near (see Ash's 30 Tauros), but yeah, he's going ballistic, 9 pokes in rotation as of the latest episode.

Oh, and I forgot to mention how hard I squee'd when Iris sent out Excadrill and it got the great opening shot where it was all RAWR.
Well since he only uses 1 of the Tauros, I count it as only one :p I also keep on forgetting that ep. never did air in the States...

Back