Pokemon Ice Version

huskburrsprite.png

I made a sprite of Huskburr

@silazu: That is an amazing sprite thanks.

----
Sephora Town screenshot going to be posted soon.

Wanted to let you know that I posted a thread with all the fakemon i've submitted onto this thread and then some.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95997
I figured a lot of them are jumbled up in the pages, and might take forever to find. I thought this would make things more convenient :)

I have an art thread in Liliycove Art Museum with my art.So I'll be posting more creations there,but I'll also post some here.

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Oh okay then you can help out with the spriting if you are good at that.

@Garitter: Thanks for letting me know. This will be much more helpful and easier to access then going around this thread trying to find all the artwork.

@Umbreon/Espeon: Okay, thanks.

----
I will try posting Sephora Town with the battle system layout screenshots tomorrow.

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Do you have any examples of your work? It would be great to see some examples.

Finally getting a chance to make the cards! Thanks to Shinx107 for leading me to the blanks and Latios101 for the blanks themselves!

I'll be guessing on the types. Please tell me if i'm wrong!

@MotorRotom: If you need help with the types, then I can assist you and tell you which Pokemon is which type if it isn't already specified.

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Yes?

We have some Pokemon on the front post that don't have sprites already created. Try working on getting those sprites completed.

28s7bbn.png
My sprite Zohylure

Don't know if you will like it...

Just a thought... It might can be a pokemon like this:

Zohylure

Fusion Pokemon Height: 1.80 meters. Weight: 50 pounds

Signature Move:

Illusion Flight Power: 150 [225 due to type attack bonus]

This is a two turn attack. the foe is attacked with a fulll power unseenable attack from the air. This has a high critical hit rate.

Illusion Daze Power: 100 [200 due to type attack bonus]

A powerful attack when the user uses its strength to full power attack the opponent. A strong illusion wave is smashed at the opponent and the opponent has a 70% rate of getting confused. After the attack, the user's special attack will fell.

Do you like my idea? If you don't, please do tell me... I will make improvements...

Back