Pokemon Ice Version

@silazu: Nice grass fakemon.

For the middle part of Sephora Town I am planning to add either a shrine or more houses where the player might be able to receive some things for their journey. I do like the idea of adding a museum, but am planning to save that until we get to the other towns in the central-part of the region. Once I do add something to the middle part of the town, then I will post the updated screenshot.

Fakemon

Here is another fakemon. It a flying/normal type. The first stage is called Docodo (Dodo+ Coconut) and the second stage it called dococot ( Dodo+Monocot)

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: I don't want to introduce a "special" type of Pokemon early in the game. If I do decide to put a shrine in the game (which I will) then it will be most likely introduced later in the game.

@silazu: Thanks for the artwork, its amazing. Could you possibly help out with the sprites as well? We are in need for more sprites for the game. I have added the previous sprite that you created in the game and it turned out nicely.

@Ice Arceus thanks, and yeah I can help out with the sprites. I will see if I can sprite Kurogami and the bugdragon fakemon Garitter made. If those haven't been done already.

I think altogether we have less than 10 sprites. I will have to look back at this thread and find all of them.

I will be updating Sephora Town with adding houses in the middle of the town and start working on the long route 2 (which shouldn't take too long to complete).

Bugdragonsprite-1.png
Image2.png

Well here is a sprite for the dragon/bug pokemon, and Voltaz.

I'm just wondering are you going to put shiny pokemon in the game?

@silazu: Sprites are amazing as always. I will add them into the game's main database today.

Once I get the scripts organized a bit, the playtesting and also the battle system could start working. I will try seeing if this works out or not.

Great sprites. I was just wondering is it possible for you to make some sprites facing the other way as well. I would like to see that the Pokemon that you encounter to be facing in different ways and not all of them to be facing the same way (one way). If this isn't possible for you then that is fine.

Image6.png

Here is a back sprite of Huskburr.
It's no problem, if you want I can flip the ones I already made around.

You can make back sprites as well? This is great. The battle system will be completed much more faster now. The sprites that we have now don't need flipping they are fine.

Are you going to put shiny pokemon in the game, I can recolor the ones I already made for "shiny" colors? When facing another way do you mean frontwards and stuff, if so that's not a problem either?

Yes we will need shiny Pokemon for the game. Facing the other way meaning if some sprites are facing right other sprites should then face left. Though not all of them should face a certain direction.

hey silazu, if you want, I'd be happy if you could redo my sprites, the reason for this is, i don't want the game to look weird...what i mean is my sprites look very different from yours and if more than one person were to do the sprites...it would look really weird.

Back