Pokemon Ice Version

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: At the moment I haven't quite decided whether or not to add legendaries. Though common Pokemon will be present in the game.

@silazu: Awesome water starters, thanks.

@Gr8Ampharos: I was actually thinking of putting them in a game. I am planning on putting a museum which can be accessed by the players to view different styles of artwork and also sprites.

----
Updated Sephora Town will be posted soon and then a simple Route 2 layout will also be posted. I am going to start on working on getting the Pokemon Laboratory script completed.

wap.png
wap2-1.png
wap3.png

I sprited the water starter

Wow, I really like those sprites, silazu! I am glad this project has a very talented artist working on it.

I am sorry for being so absent on this thread but I do keep track of it.

silazu said:
@LostVoice thanks
Image10.png
Image9.png

Here are the back sprites for the two starters

I personally like your spriting style Silazu but are you going to try overshading technique on your sprites?
Overshading will take some extra time but it's worth it.

silazu said:
Image8.png

I tried to fix up the other starter sprite.

Your spriting is really awesome!!
:D I love them. xD

Umbreon/Espeon said:
Nice Water starter silazu!:) Maybe me or silazu or whoever wants to do it,could make some new Eeveelutions.

I love drawing eeveelutions. xD

Image11.png

The fire starters final evolution sprite.

@Shaymin6.6, I wasn't planning on overshading the sprites only because pokemon sprites aren't usually shaded like that.

@Garitter, thank you :)

Really now. I could stare at them all day. You're an awesome spriter. o_O
anyways..

Guys, i'll be on more or less. because in a few months, i'm off to college. I'll draw fakemon in my spare time starting in August. Thought i'd tell you in case i disappear for a long time.

@silazu: Thanks for the sprites, I will be sure to add them into the game database.

@LostVoice: Nice to know that you are checking back.

@Garitter: Okay, thanks for letting us know.

I have been away from my computer for a couple of days, but I hope to start programming again. I haven't had time to post the updated images, but will work on getting that up soon with some new pics and start working on getting some event scripts completed as well.

:D I made some fox pokemon. They need names, and i'll color them soon. I was hoping something cute for them name wise if anyone can think of anything.
http://garitter.deviantart.com/art/Smiling-fox-pokemon-208232423
http://garitter.deviantart.com/#/d3fz5s6

@Garitter: Thanks for the awesome artwork. In the game I am planning on adding a museum, so I will try getting all your artwork that you have provided us on to that museum to view.

Image12.png

Kuroko sprited.
Is there a grass starter? I need to know so I can sprite it.

@Garitter, I really loving that fox fakemon. How about for about the name Kipura (Kitsune+ euphoria) for the basic stage's name?

silazu said:
Image12.png

Kuroko sprited.
Is there a grass starter? I need to know so I can sprite it.

@Garitter, I really loving that fox fakemon. How about for about the name Kipura (Kitsune+ euphoria) for the basic stage's name?

:D that's a good one. I like the name.

Umbreon/Espeon said:
Thanks for the name keledo.It's a good name. :)

You're welcome. Just be sure to credit me if the name is used in the final project. Thank Yu-Gi-Oh for my knowledge of the Japanese word for Dragon, and therefore the name "Ryusect."

Back