Pokemon Ice Version

@Umbreon/Espeon, nope I don't mind. You can sprite one of them if you want.

@Gr8Ampharos I don't mind redoing your sprites, ummm could you tell me where they all are in the thread. I see some on the first page and I remember seeing one in the thread a while back.

Okay,here is my first scratch sprite!Please tell me what you think of it!
2q3ufwh.png

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Sure you can try spriting Glastar.

@Gr8Ampharos & silazu: The game would look quite weird if there were different style sprites presented in the games. Also thanks for the back sprite of Voltaz I will add it onto the game database.

I will try posting the updated screenshot of Sephora Town either tomorrow or Friday.

@Umbreon/Espeon & Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Your sprites are great, but I won't be able to use them since they are different styles from the ones that silazu has made. I have decided to use his because they are more closely related to the real ones. Though I may use them for something else in the game.

@silazu: Looks great. I was wondering could you create a water starter line since we don't have one yet? I need to add them into the game and start the Pokemon Laboratory script with the sprites/Pokemon.

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: Real Pokemon meaning like Eevee? Charmander? Zoroark? If this is what you are trying to ask, then yes. I will be adding old Pokemon from the previous Pokemon games into this one.

----
Updated Sephora Town screenshot will be posted tomorrow.

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark: If you have any suggestions to what Pokemon should be added then you can mention it. Because I can then edit the main PBS file and choose the ones that will be used for the game.

I think ditto should be added...
And Raikou Entei and Suicune, they can be encountered in the game...

What do you think? I think some of the legendaries can only be captured after you finished the main story...

@Master☪Illusion❈Zoroark thanks and yes I drew it on the computer, but I accidentally saved it as a JPG so the quality isn't that good.

I thought up of an Idea that can be used for The sprites that will not be used, if we put an art gallery in the game we can put some of the best ones in there or there could be a sub plot for the game (not a major sub plot more like a mission or goal) in which you have to get all the pieces of art that are scattered across the reigon

will post the old sprites tommorow, maybe i will now, im not sure

Punchilla.png
is a weird one but it will fit nicely in the game
i say its either ice/fighting or normal/fighting

Nice Water starter silazu!:) Maybe me or silazu or whoever wants to do it,could make some new Eeveelutions.

Back