Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Sprites Added*

Wow a lot of people posted. I would like to thank everyone for helping out with the spriting. I also created something cool today and I was planning to post it, though decided to wait till later on to post it. It shows a battle between the rival and the gym leader with Clawnetic in a cave. I just have to add the rival back-sprite and it should be ready. I have updated the front post with the ice spike sprite and also the awesome banner. I will start adding a credit section on the front post crediting everyone who is helping out.

Again thanks very much everyone for helping out.

EDIT: Added a sprite to the front post. Also the banner that FatalAeroX had made I have added that to the front post. The jobs list has been updated.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated Front Post*

Update from me:
I'll be making some avatars for the Pokemon Ice Staff since there are banners and userbars already..=D

EDIT:
Here..

pokemoniceverstaffav1.gif

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1883/pokemoniceverstaffav1.gif

Hope it is alright.../prays..

i was wondering could i be part of the pokemonice version staff as one of the sprite makers and could u make a battle scene with lerfaint ??

^You are XD c
Check the front post and it has your name on it
I know I have been working on the same sprite for weeks :S
but here is (hopefully) the final version of Kuroko
690vo9.png

I also made a Userbar using the sprites we have currently
a0iewy.png

http://i53.tinypic.com/a0iewy.png

Hope you like it!

btw doing the Kingstrict sprite

^ Good idea..I might make some as well..userbars with the game sprites..xDxD

I made a banner for the game
IceStaff.png

here is the download link
http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/pimpboo/?action=view&current=IceStaff.png

@HeroOfSinnoh: Thanks you.

@FatalAeroX: Thanks for making a Pokemon Ice Version avatar. It is awesome. You did a great job. I will add it to the front post soon.

@Night Pokemon Master: Well your name is on the front post. I will try making a battle scene with the Pokemon that you mentioned.

@Jayj4: Thanks for working out with the sprite and the userbar they are both great. Can't wait to see the next sprite.

@Gr8Ampharos: Wow that banner looks really nice. Thanks for making it. I will add it to the front post soon.

I will be adding the battle scene with the gym leader and the rival soon. I will also update the front post as well as update the jobs list soon.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Front Post Updated*

Just made a new one
Kurogami.png

and here is the download link:
http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/pimpboo/?action=view&current=Kurogami.png

Updated front post. I have added the sprite/userbar/banners/avatar to the front post. I have also edited the jobs list. I should have the battle scene completed soon.

EDIT: @Gr8Ampharos: WOW that is amazing. Excellent job on it. I really like it. I might use it later on. I have added that to the front post.

here is the third and final for today
pyrosus.png

http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/pimpboo/?action=view&current=pyrosus.png

Thanks Gr8Ampharos. I have added that to the front post.

--
I was looking at the previous pages and found a gym leader sprite that I didn't even notice at first. :p
Seems like I can add that to the next battle scene.

You know Gr8Ampharos' banner could be used in-game like the Ruins of Alph puzzle of something like that...for s sidequest..xD

^
Definitely agreed. I didn't know he could make banners so well. That inspired me to try out something like that :D

thanks guy's normally i use paint.net and play around with the effects to get backgrounds and then i add the other details i could post a tutorial if you guys want

Yes please...but not on this thread because this is a game thread not art..xDxD

Yeah having a "banner puzzle" in the game would be really cool. Once the player finishes the puzzle he/she will be able to keep the banner and access it anytime. There will also be a hidden message in it.

Also at the moment I am currently programming.

I took your advice and hears the better version of the caterpillar Pokemon.[attachment=5961]
the light blue lumps are the legs, i suck at them a lot.

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 15

Well it looks better. Though we need to get the body structure a bit better for it to look better. Though it is an improvement from the last one.

Back