Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Front Post Updated*

I am currently programming. I am working on the starter town, though I would like to know something from you guys. Would you guys like the Pokemon Lab in the same town as the starter town or in a different town?

I would say that you put like the player only sees the lab the 1st time to get a Master Ball (before he/she is going to face the Elite 4 like in the other versions) and the Champion is the Professor or something..

Though where do you think that gym should be located, the starter town or the next town?

Well..gyms are usually in other towns..unless the gym in the 1st town is the final gym..like the one in Viridian City(I think that is the name)...the one with Giovanni..

Oops I meant to say where do you want the Pokemon Lab to be located.

You should put the lab in the second town sort of like in diamond and pearl

The starter town is pretty big. The size of the town is 50x35 which is pretty big. The starter house is located near the bottom right and the rival house is located on the bottom left. There is some space for a lab to go there I was thinking above the rival house. Though it is up to you guys where you want the lab. Also I am planning to put a windmill farm on top of the starter town near the exit.

sry for not being around much. The game seems to be going awesome! I can not wait until it is finished!

FatalAeroX said:
I would say that you put like the player only sees the lab the 1st time to get a Master Ball (before he/she is going to face the Elite 4 like in the other versions) and the Champion is the Professor or something..

That is what I'm suggesting..make it like the Lab is researching the main legendaries in the game (like Groudon/Kyogre in R/S) and you only meet it near the end on the game..like I said before..You see it the 1st time to get a Master Ball..

Okay I spent most of my day yesterday programming and got the houses on the starter town uploaded but everything is white with some houses on the map. I have added some events onto it to make it better. I will be starting with the programming again later on and also finishing up some spriting. I have also completed the battle scene between the gym leader with Coogrip and the Rival, I will be uploading it here soon.

Okay, finished two data sheets. Sorry it took so long, I was busy with other stuff.

Attachments

• Griffinch.htm
    52.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Griffavia.htm
    51.6 KB · Views: 18

Thanks Wobbuffet. I will work on them and see if I can update the template a bit. I will add them later on to the front post as well as the other ones.

And here's a userbar.

5171081584_fb7d156a55_o.png

Code:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5171081584_fb7d156a55_o.png

Attachments

• userbar.png
    userbar.png
    10 KB · Views: 1

hey i made a new banner
bannerhu.png

By leebro96 at 2010-11-13
and 2 new pokemon
strator.png

By Leebro96 at 2010-11-13
Stator Glide Pokemon Type Fire/Flying height 2'9ft weight 49lbs evolves from n/a evolves in to Stratos
021eelect.png

Eelect Electric Eel Pokemon Type Electric/Water height 1'4ft weight 9lbs

Stratos is a new pokemon im working on and evolves from strator

Ice arceus i need you to change the dal link its broke on the front post heres a new link
124val.png

@Wobbuffet: Thanks for working on the userbar. I have added it to the front post.

@Night Pokemon Master: Thanks for the sprites and the banner, they are looking great. I have added them to the front post.

@SmashUp: That is pretty good. I can actually see it in the game, thanks. I will add that to the front post.

EDIT: Added the fakemon to the front post and have also updated the jobs list. I am also looking for a programmer to help me with the game, so if you think that you can possibly help me with the game then please say so. Cause it is kinda hard doing the programming with one person.

I might be able to help. I have experience with Objective-C and BASIC. What program are you using?

Anyway, I have a banner for you.
14munmt.jpg

Code:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/14munmt.jpg

And could you please put an asterisk or something beside all the pokemon that have had their data sheets made? That's Griffinch and Griffavia, Clawnetic and Coogrip.

@Wobbuffet: Dude you are awesome! I am going to add that to my sig. Thanks for the banner. I will also add it to the front post.

I am working on the second battle scene. Though here is the one from before:

IceBattle.png

Back