Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Front Post Updated*

Battles seem to be coming on nicely.

Anyway, can anyone think of a flavour text for Serpentice?

Here is a move for Serpentice.
[attachment=5967]

Attachments

• Ice Hammer.htm
    22.1 KB · Views: 8

The programming will take a while since it is a big portion of the project. Though there are multiple things I need for the game:

Code:
Programmer
Back Spritist
Region Map artist

These are some of the few things that I need help with. The Pokeballs for the game are almost done so I don't need help with that. Though having back sprites of the Pokemon are very important for the game at the moment.

I might be able to help program if you tell me what program you are using.

Game Maker I'm guessing??

Here's another userbar.
2l88bb5.jpg

The program that I am using is RPG Maker XP. I will also add the userbar to the front post soon.

Thanks SmashUp the sprite is amazing. The face doesn't seem to really match the body, but I will see what I can do. Though at the moment I will add that to the front post soon as well as the other artworks that are needed to be posted on the front post.

At the moment I have been really busy and haven't really had time to work on any new sprites for the game. I am going to be working on the programming more and see what else I can do with the stater town. Again if you think you can help program for the game then please either send me a PM or post here. I will appreciate the help with the game since it is hard programming by yourself.

Updated the front post with the sprite and userbar. If I have missed anything then let me know.

I will start making a section for the data sheets that Wobbuffet has made and I will also edit them a bit.

Heres a pokeball I call it the knotball.

http://oi55.tinypic.com/b5jud0.jpg

That can be the grass ball version 2 for the game. Thanks for working on it SmashUp, I have added it to the front post.

Hiya. Looks good so far guys! I was bored and came here to give you a banner I made you. lol! Hope you like it-

1zz71h0.png

This Game Is So Cool! It Would Be Awesome If Nintendo Liked It And Got It To Sell.[I Wish I Could Make Names For The Fakemon.] I Want That Game When It's Done Man,It Looks So Awesome!

@Electric Pokemon Master: Thanks for the banner EPM it looks really nice. I have added it to the front post.

@Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan: Thanks for your kind words. :)
You can help out with the fakemon names if you want to.

I am still working on the programming. I still have to transfer some of the fakemon, sprites, and pokeball still. Again if anyone wants to help programming then let me know.

Okay Thanks!My Friend And I Have Been Thinking About Making Some Fakemon,So I Might Give The Pictures To You.

@Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan: Thanks, just post them here once you are done and you'll be on the jobs list for helping out and you'll be credited as well in the game.

Okay Sure Thing!

The First Fakemon Sprite With No Name Could Be:CoolCream Or:Iceo.Also The Fire Tiger Fakemon Could Be:Fireger

Thanks for the names I will take them into consideration. I will make the finalization tomorrow.

I made a fire pokéball sprite.
firepokeball.png

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8264/firepokeball.png

Nice Pokeball Shaymin!

Here's My Fakemon.I Was Bored And I Feel Really Sick Today.[It's Ice-Electric Types]
[attachment=5970]

Attachments

• Ice Fakemon (Small) (WinCE) (2).bmp
    140.7 KB · Views: 19
Back