Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version

@Cofagrigus: That would be great.

@Hooker: Hey nice to have you back.... Could you possibly come up with a name for the town north of Route 1?

@123wert50: Sure what are you good at?

____
If I don't get to updating the front post then I will most likely just update the jobs list. But will try my best to update it.

Also I will be posting some gameplay pictures very soon.

Awesome Ice Arceus! Welcome back Hooker! By the way......TAKE THAT OFF AS YOUR AVATAR AND GIVE IT TO ME! THIS IS A STICK UP!! Just kidding :p As you can see, I love Lady GaGa :3

@Dustin, Isn't she amazing? Born This Way, her single, comes out on friday morning! Ahh!!

@IceArceus, what is the setting of the town? Icy.. Woods.. ect :)

Whitefern Town ?

@Hooker: Well it is a pretty small town, with trees surrounding the area with a statue in the middle.

@Dustin: At the moment there isn't really anything except making a name for one of the caves in the game. I am at the moment planning on two big caves and one small cave.

@IcyChezburger: Could you make like a list of some attacks? I just need a list without any stats.

____
I am going to be updating the front post today so be sure to keep checking back.

Cave- Trexon Cavern
A cave that only the most trusting of heroes may enter. You must've beaten all 8 gyms to enter. (Sort of like Victory Road.)
EDIT: @MotorRotom: CASCADEGONPORY (however it's spaced or spelled) is a great DP card template. I don't know the name of the actual website, but thay look good :)

Trexon is a nice cave name.

I was really busy with some things and couldn't get the updating the front post. I will update the jobs list first thing tomorrow. I know I have been saying I am going to do it, but end up not doing it, but my busy schedule is coming in the way. I hope that I do get time tomorrow to update the front post and program more.

@IceArceus

Some I came up with these -

Frostfern Town
Winterberry Town
Everglow Town
Greenwich Town

No problem.
I have just updated the jobs list and nothing else at the moment. I will be updating the front post with necessary updates, but in smaller amounts.

I hope to get some screenshots posted here on the game play most likely tomorrow since I might not be as busy.

Here are two pictures from the game.

Also the character used in the game right now is a play test sprite and isn't the official one for the game. I have given credit to the people who created the tilesets I am using for the game.
The maps don't contain much since I have been editing the database more and the maps less, but will improve the masp more.

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Screenshots Added - Check Post 1653*

That looks awesome! I am going to start working on some new Pokemon for Ice Version. I was thinking of the Grass-type as you wanted and then possibly a Water/Fighting type, and a Psychic Type if that's cool.

Thanks LostVoice, and the types of Pokemon you are going to be creating seem cool to me.

Empeteor should be Legendary IMO. It looks Legendary LOL. Just a suggestion :D

Well it somewhat is. It is similar to Deoyxys and has originated from space.

Yeah. I am thinking on making it a roaming type Pokemon but I will see how the game goes.

I have been programming today and have been editing the battle system and so far it is going great, and will post some more screenshots soon.

Far in the future: I've started to learn how to program. I honestly don't think I would learn enough in time to help with the game, but I'll try. What do we program in?

We program with RPG Maker XP and for the scripting we use Ruby.

Everglow Town (North of Route 1) is 85% completed

Frostfern City is where the first Gym is located.

Back