Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

What about an UT eigaken shaymin?

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

I have a Shaymin I don't want others

can we do a 2:2?(all of my stuff is UT)
my
Regiice
Regirock
for your
Shiny Larvitar
Shiny EEVEE

what natures are the shiny sneasle and space c deoxys.

Jahllar:OK
pythagoras:natures are
Shiny Sneasel:Brave
Space C Deoxys:Impish

I am heading into the wifi room

I in the wi-fi room

If you don't mind can we make this quick?? I have to go in less then five minutes

alright

Well, I have to go, let's try again in a few hours

OK got it

are you still on? If so we can go ahead and trade

OK let's trade now

I am sitting in the wifi room :)

I don't see you do you have my friend code

Yeah I do, I'll go out and go back in, you only have one FC right?

yeah i do

thanks for the trade +1

thanks for the regis

CMT for Shiny Arbok And Yanma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back