Finished Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *2 spots left* We have started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon Mysery Dungeon: Primal Rampage *3 spots left* We have started!

Kaalia waited until the last possible second, and then jumped above the Houndour. On her way back down, she kicked it in the back of the head with Blaze Kick. However, due to her low physical attack and the poor move typing, the attack wouldn't due much.

Silver gets knocked to the ground. He gets up and uses Shadow Ball.

The Houndoom leaps into the air over Zephyr's attack and attempts to block Blade's attack with Flame Charge. The attacks collide and both are flung backwards. As this happens, Silver's Shadow Ball nails the Primal Houndoom. Taking advanatge of it being distracted, Barry leaps behind it and unleashes Close Combat, punching and kicking furiously. It deals good damage, but the Houndoom turns and uses Fire Blast when Barry lets his guard down. causing Barry to go flying out of the clearing. Kaalia's kick hits the Houndour, but it does very little damage and causes the Houndour to spin around and spit a Flamethrower in her face.

Sandslash lands, and while he was off balence he didn't fall. "Repelling a Rapid Spin? Impressive. However, I must avenge my family!" Sandslash used Rapid Spin, while extending both claws at the same time. It created a top, of sorts.

Zephyr made his stone edge in to large spheres and sent them at the Houndoom's forehead.

Kaalia staggered back from the Flamethrower, but being a fire type, it did very little damage. She smacked this Houndour on the front left leg with her staff.

"Idiots," she muttered.

The Primal Houndoom rolls under the Stone Edge and out of the way of the Rapid Spin, then leaps in the air and uses Fire Blast on Blade, sending an enormous five-sided burst of fire at the Sandlsash. Barry remains lying down out of the clearing, stunned into semi-consciousness. When Kaalia's staff hits the Primal Houndour's leg, she hears a sharp crack before the Houndour collapses onto the ground, screaming in agony. Enraged, it uses Flamethrower again at a close range.

Silver used Calm Mind again. "Would you just faint already!" Silver used Shadow Ball once more.

Glade, decides to use futures sight, and then he goes and takes cover, waiting for the attack to take place

Zephyr decided to finish the Houndour. He sent three rapid waves of stones at it.

Username:latianos
In-Game Name:blade
In-Game Species:gallade
Moves:dark pulse,air slash,shadow claw and phybeam
Weapon:my arms are swords!
Ability:?
Appearance:like a normal gallade but ima shiny one
Personality:short tempered tactical strong freindly
Battle Style:swift but strong
Who killed the Milotic?:larry

oh sorry my name with be CLAW! and i will be a wait can i be latios?

re-do

In-Game Name:zora
In-Game Species:latios
Moves:air slash, draco meteor,shadow ball and phybeam
Weapon:um oh i know i have a small bag with 3 knifes in it
Appearance:like a normal latios but ima shiny one

OOC: ^you need to PM that to Dark Void. And not all those moves, can be learned, use seribii.

IC:Glade ran quickly over to the houndoom that he used future sight on, and jumped onto it, again stabbing it with his elbows continually.

latianos said:
In-Game Name:blade
In-Game Species:gallade
Moves:dark pulse,air slash,shadow claw and phybeam
Weapon:my arms are swords!
Appearance:like a normal gallade but ima shiny one

oh sorry my name with be CLAW! and i will be a wait can i be latios?

re-do

In-Game Name:zora
In-Game Species:latios
Moves:air slash, draco meteor,shadow ball and phybeam
Weapon:um oh i know i have a small bag with 3 knifes in it
Appearance:like a normal latios but ima shiny one

OOC:First of all, like MrGatr said, you have to pm that to me. That's why the title is pm to join. Also, it specifically states no legendaries. Latios is legendary. Next, please don't name your character a name that someone else has already picked, like Blade. That would make it very confusing. Then, please use Serebii or Bulbapedia or something to make sure your Pokemon knows moves it can actually learn.

IC:The Primal Houndoom zigzags around Silver's Shadow Ball and shrugs off the Future Sight. Glade starts stabbing him but it turns and uses Fire Blast. The stone edge hits the Primal Houndour and deals good damage but the Houndour survives and fires a Flamethrower at Zephyr.

Zephyr trys to block the Flamethrower with stone edge

Kaalia yelled and swatted away the flamethrower with her staff. She then kicked the Houndour on the side of the head.

OoC: GOD MOD ALERT! or houndoom is lvl 10000000000000000000

OOC: It's immune to Psychic and Future Sight and resists Shadow Ball. Also, it has 4 Flame Charges up, so its super fast...and besides, if it doesn't dodge attacks, then it would either have to have ridiculous health of it would be way easy.

IC:Kaalia's kick causes the Houndour to fall over. It gets up, panting, and spits out a weak Flamethrower.

Glade quickly jumps over to assist Kaalia, with downed houndoom, but accidently jumps in front of the flamethrower.

OOC: how are you doing outrage. How are you working confusion.

OOC: Outrage can be like the main series games, where you attack 2-3 turns against a random enemy. However, I'm handling confusion like the PMD games-you tell me what you want to do, but I may make it go in a different direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back