Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (You can still join by PM): Game Start! W1

~"Psst...Lux and Chill...When did the hallways get wide enough to fit a Tauros?"~

Feeling tired after an eventful day, Slick decides to head to bed for the night.

OoC: See ya after school tomorrow.

RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (You can still join by PM): Game Start! W1

"Psst.... When they did. Simple as that. Least there's not a Wailmer here......Psst.

Ic: "im such a late riser...i need to start getting up earlier" i decided to go to the game room since he liked pool. "i guess i should go meet up with my team mates but ill just play a game of pool and think about the riddle i we got from the captian..." he thought long and hard but he knew he would never figure it out

OOC: did i do good? sorry ive been gone all day guys. i also didnt want to read the 12 pages of dialogue to figure out where everyone was lol. i just hope i didnt mess anything up

In: Chill yawns and decides to take Slick's example. He quickly falls asleep.

OOC:

I'm a gastly now actually lol I pm'd epm and changed my mind

IC:

"So..when's our next mission?" Gaius said, floating whispfully around the room

*Victor starts to head to his room*

"YAWN. I'm tired, I'll see you guys tommorow"

*Victor falls asleep in his nice and cozy bed*

In:Gleafert went back to his base,and what did he found?Jay was STILL sleeping,so eventually he carried Jay and put him into the bed.Then Gleafert went to play with his DSi

OOC:

are all the teams in the same like..compound?

Out: I'm guessing they're in a base-like building.

OoC: Hey can we still do the riddle?
In: Dark woke up and and wobbled lazily towards the other players. Hey guys! Nice to meet all of you. Can't wait to start exploring! And is anyone on my team willing to help me with the riddle?

@catutie: You've got the idea :D

Yeah, its set up like a pokemon mystery dungeon base in that each teams has their own room and then there's public rooms too

Edit: you can still answer the riddle until tomorrow morning when I post the answer

BTW I'm off for the night :p

Noticing Slick and Chill went to sleep, Lux went toward his room, but stopped when he saw someone elses. He went into the room, farted, and went back to his quarters.

OOC:

I've never played Any mystery dungeon lol. What page/post has the riddle?

IC:

Gaius phases through the wall, and eventually finds Victors room. Puzzled, Gaius looks at the sleeping pokemon. "Hey!" Gaius swoops down, causing his gaseous form to interrupt Victor's breathing. "Wake up!"

OOC:I'm going to get off for the night.

OoC: And you dare play this game?! (Just kidding) But, they are really fun, you should play them. And i think it should be on the first page.

In: Dark tired, stumbled towards his room, he tipped himself on his back and gave in to the night.

OOC:

I don't think it's there :(
Anyone else know?

IC:

Gaius swoops even closer to Victor "Hey!! Listen! Wake up Victor!"

OOC:

anyone get the reference? lol

Hey, anyone find my halo reference in the rules? BTW the riddle is in the PM I sent you, its the one that says its from my character

Out:Huh,I havent got a PM from you...

OOC: navi? rofl i hate that fairy lol

IC: everyone started heading to bed and catutie continued his pool but someone yelled shut up so he decided to seeing gaius yelling wake up at victor catutie thought to himself "im glad im not on that team" he decided to go into the kitchen only to see sakura yelling at thieves stealing from the vending machine and took to sakuras side and he yelled "CUT IT OUT....im hungry" they jumped off so he could get a snack and then right after catutie left the room the chaos returned.

OOC: i guess im better at this than i thought

I had sent a team addition PM to him which I included that in but its also on page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back