Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (You can still join by PM): Game Start! W1

OoC: It's you right? An Ampharos.

RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (You can still join by PM): Game Start! W1

OOC: Thanks EPM. This is actually what we did in murder :p

Yeah, I'll be introducing him to you guys probably later tonight to tomorrow when I'm back from school

Edit: Your welcome :D , Darkvoid you'rs it cut off

In:It results that Gleafert was on the kitchen,eating some italian food."I finally got it right!" he said."I spent almost the whole day trying to make some perfect spaghetti and pizza".Then he saw Jay,and told to him:"Do you want some,too?".Jay said yes,and both were eating happily.When they finished eating,Gleafert said:"Do you want to go outside to do something?"But then he realized that he just fell asleep.So he wandered around...

In: *Watches Slick look for Lux* "I would help but...I have date with a bucket of chicken...'' *Starts eating*

OOC: Thanks for telling me EPM

In: Smashes the glass at the vending machine and steals all the Fried Magikarp Scales.
[Insert evil laugh here]

OMG.........free food! *Slick grabs all the Sour Patch Kids and gives one to Chill, before running off*

IN:

Somebody likes their Magikarp Scales

"If you don't mind me..." *Victor reaches into the machine and takes out a bag of Slowpoke Tails*

"Yummy" *Victor said, while stuffing his mouth with tails*

And it seems like my character is gonna have to come onto the scene sooner rather than later to stop you guys from eating all the food

Edit: Broken look at your sig quick

Edit2: Make sure your looking at the riddle and trying to figure it out, remember that you can get a bonus clue for figuring it out (as to who the oblivions are)

@EletricPokemonMaster: Don't worry I think Sakura is going to stop them

In: Sakura entered the kitchen to see some of the pokemon raiding the snack machine. "Guys! You shouldn't do that! Stop before I make you stop!" She yells at them, about to use flamethrower.

In: *Readies to use Protect*
"Okay, okay I'll look for Lux elsewhere..."

IN:

I DONT MAKE A GOOD ROAST CHICKEN

*Victor runs for his life*

In: Blu drops her extra bags of Fried Magikarp Scales and rapidly rushes into her team's room and tries to go to bed for the day.

Out: EPM, is the Oblivion Team one of the seven teams?

"Oh yeah, Sakura?" *Slick becomes engulfed in fire* "FLARE BLITZ!!!"

*Victor, panicking from all the fire, hides in the vending machine, concealed by Magikarp Scales*

IN: *Watches the fight while munching on popcorn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back