Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (You can still join by PM): Game Start! W1

Out: Fine...

In: "SHADOW BALL!!!"

RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F. (You can still join by PM): Game Start! W1

Hearing the racket outside his door, Commander Neon opened the secret door hidden within the wall leading from his room to the kitchen. He glanced out into the room, now on fire, and smacked the fire alarm on the side of the wall with his tail. Promptly a downpour engulfed the room and quickly dowsed the blaze, leaving him to wander into it.

Oh...hey Commander. We were just playing :<

*Victor steps out of the vending machine*

"Whoa"

In: *Embarrassed, Chill goes next to Slick and bumps him to behave*

"Its fine, just try not to wake me again, that fall was pretty hard on me last night and it broke my arm." Realizing his newfound hunger, Neon turned to the candy machine that had been smashed open, he reached atop the machine with his good hand an press two buttons. Slowly a new sheet of glass slid into place on the front side of the machine and a large cheese pizza slid out of a slot in the bottom. Frowning, Neon grabbed two slices and then shot a discharge into the air, shocking all the pokemon in the room. Pain immediately jolted up from his arm and he made is way to a couch in the lounge to take a nap setting the rest of the pizza on the counter for the others to enjoy

After recovering from the shock, Slick says, "Hmmm...pizza" *Slick climbs on top of the machine and hits the two buttons. The machine says "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!", and out pops a slice of pizza!*

IN:

Electricity, does not fare well with me

Then Gleafert wandered on another base and went to the kitchen,then he saw a Chimchar,a Poochyena and a Chatot."Hi!",he said.

Slick gives Victor a Full Restore. "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"

What up Gleafert?

In: *Poochyena is paralyzed unable to move*

Gleafert then said:"Oh I was just curiou--".And then he saw the Pizza.He went crazy and ate all of it.Then he finished what he was going to say:"I was just curious about all the ruckus"

In: "Oh y'know, nothing much..."

IC:

"Hey everyone? What's up?" Gaius looked around from left to right, examining his new teammates

Ooc: Again, sorry Slick. And BrOkenICE.

Ic: Lux walked into the war zone of lunch. "Uhhh..... Oooh! Pizza!" Lux ran up to everyone who was eating pizza and grabbed it off of them. "PIZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He screamed as he ran out of the room, munching on the food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back