Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OOC: ^gastly is the correct spelling, just typed it into serebii and it was right

IC: people seem devastated that all the Kit Kats are gone so catutie goes to tell the commander about the situation.

OOC: Charmander can learn Bite. Through breeding, just like Flare Blitz :D

OOC: hey slick where did you get the moving sprite? also movesets could be relevant in the dungeons if we run into something there

catutie said:
OOC: hey slick where did you get the moving sprite? also movesets could be relevant in the dungeons if we run into something there

If you want to have moving sprites I can get you a link to the page

Here is Larvitar:

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa328/EyeKanFly2/sprites/246.gif

Out:
Get moving sprites here:
http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/

OOC: yours doesnt work slick sorry

Hmm, my sprite place doesn't have the moving ones anymore, odd....

BTW In: When Catutie nears the Commander seeking more Kit Kats Neon stirs, eyes Catutie clearly displaying his annoyance for the interruption of his prolonged napping, swings his tail out from under him and hits Catutie square on the head, sending him flying back into the kitchen where Kit Kats had begun to shoot out of the candy machine at dizzying speeds :D

"Oh-My-Gowshh!!! It's a Awesome I-Pad thingy! Oh wait, I can't use it :[. Oh well, I'll just listen to my MP3 while everyone just does stuff." *So raise your glass if you are....anything without....nitty gritty....come on then...*

IC: catutie rubs his head after neon hits him. "at least we have Kit Kats again...even if they are all over the floor now" every one scrambles to grab as many as they can around him. catutie makes it through the crowd to go sit on the couch next to a sleeping victor to finish eating his oran berries. he patiently awaits for neons instruction

*Slick loled as Kit-kats flew into his open mouth, then hears Neon's announcement*

"Everyone! Announcement time!"

Suddenly a grey object flies past Victor. "Haha got ya' Oran Berry!!" *MunchMunch*

As a heads up, for any naruto fans here Neon is a bit of a Kakashi :p

So today is gonna be a team mission practice day in that its going to be exactly like a normal team practice day but its in practice form to give you guys the idea of what a real one will be like Wednesday and Thursday :p

(Mission we'll be going on will be up soon)

Maxy quickly flies over to *InsertEPMnameHere* and says "Hi.". He sits down and eats his Oran..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back