Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

My characters name is Commander Neon and he's an ampharos if you haven't notice from his aggressive tail whacking :p

OOC: we should do a full guild mission...like a field trip rofl

IC: seeing as sakura was still asleep and safariblade was away catutie started to wonder how he would do on his own

OOC: BTW skarmory's movment is my favorite so far from BW

OOC: another edit why dont you have a sprite for ampharos in your sig EPM :p

Out: Probably 'cause he has an avatar.

@Catutie: See my avy :p

So anyone want to go anywhere in specific (other than enemy bases, we can't go to those on full guild missions)

Ooc: Sorry I was gone for a while, I had school today!

In: Sakura wakes up and realises that her team members were gone. She quickly jumps out of bed and rushes to where she thought they where: The Kitchen.

So if anyone has anywhere in specific they want to go to other than enemy bases post it!

And Kakashi is awesome! :p

BTW The Kitchen FTW!

EDIT!: It has to be an area on my map (front page)

In: Blu wakes up and gets out of her bunker. She trots over to the drink machine and carefully pours some Rawt-Cola in a cup. She sips her drink and patiently waits for the mission to be announced. Blu wants to go to the Lake of Solace.

Fine peps, were going to the Lake of Solace! Now please note that the clue given here will point to whom the saviors are and this is probably more of a this thread subject, and the clue given will be for this mission only!

See the Mission board for detail that will be added soon (Your pokemon must travel to the command room within the base in the game and then you read post number 5 (front page))

OOC: ya i assumed that umbreon. also...sorry but where is our guild located on the map?

IC: catutie was along for the rid. hearing the location he got up and started to prepare for the journey

In: Sakura finally makes to the kitchen, where most of the pokemon are awake. She hears something about a practice mission and runs to Neon. "Hey Neon! Sorry that I slept late! What did I miss?", she asks the Ampharos.

Does every team go to the same place?

You know what sect we are correct? Also people DON'T EDIT YOUR POSTS!!!! DO IT ANY MORE AND THE WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN AND THEM MODKILLS!!!!DOOM!!!!

Every team goes to the same place, gets the same mission, gets the same clue (its not a riddle for these), ect...

Chill: Lake of Solace huh? I wonder what I'll Pick Up there.
*Ties red scarf around neck*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back