Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

OOC: 3 projects to do. FML, and goodbye for awhile

When we go on this our guild will find a clue as to whom the Saviors are, please note this and don't confuse this with your solo squad missions where you get a riddle to solve and if you solve it you get a clue as to whom the Oblivions are

Oh, Ok, Dark stretched his legs and ran over towards the other pokemon, he started packing his explorer bag with apples, gummies, revival seeds, and other items that would come in handy during the journey.

IC: Somnus awoke. Looking around he realised that everyone must have gone on the mission. He glances at the note that Victor left him, being in the same time was fun but he didn't see victor all that often. "Lake of Solace" it simply said. I put the scarf that I saw lying on my bed around my neck and made my way to the Lake of Solace. "I wonder what we'll have to do." I thought to myself.

I've updated the front page (post 5) with the mission info, read it and have your character join Commander Neon in the Command room when your read to leave (don't worry if your not on or busy, your character will come along, just not talk or do anything), I'll leave when three people are ready

catutie knew that neon would be with them in there mission but still felt that packing reviver seeds and oran berries would be necessary. he put a power band on just in case there were strong enemies there. catutie was ready for anything

Your pokemon won't faint or anything, we'll be going on some pretty safe missions throughout the entire game (unless you make them dangerous) and my character can't fight much with his broken arm

I stopped half way on my way out of the base. "I have no idea where i'm going. Maybe Commander Neon can help me." With that said I made my way to the command room. Grabbing a few oran berries from the kitchen on my way and some Persim-Punch! "You never know, It may be a long walk..."

Ready! Uh, somnus(luxey), do you mind if I hold our bag?

*Slick went to his room, and put on his treasured Red Ribbon. His mother had given it to him before Slick left.*

Ready!

Certainly not Teamate! *I throw the rest of my junk in the bag laughing.* "Faster pack mule, were going to be late!"

Somnus is ready!

So were off! Don't worry were taking an underground rail system about five minutes from our base, its a pretty short trip and it lets us out really close to the lake

Why? I'd like to carry our bag, or did you mean yes, and why are you acting mean? i never did anything to you.

OOC: Im not acting mean, my character was trying to be funny ha ha. Obviously Somnus failed.

IC: "I LOVE TRAINS!! CHOO CHOO!" *Makes train noises*

We'll be there in no time, this path checked last night, its safe and really fast (we'll be there in 5 posts from this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back