Finished Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Beta Version): A.S.F.: Game to be restarted with edits

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A.S.F.: Game Start! Week 1

Dark boarded the heavily crowded train(assuming all members are coming) and sat down next to his friend Victor.

IC: "Oh Hi everyone, my names Somnus! I havn't met any of you yet. I'm such a heavy sleeper and no one awoke me." I said cheerfully.

EDIT: Somnus looks at Commander Neon worryingly. "I can't swim!" I exclaim loudly. "Im a grass-poison type!" I start to well up.

In: I bet the lake is beautiful! Sips the last drop of her Rawst-Cola and throws the cup at Chill.

OoC: EPM, did you choose Lake of Solace because I said I wanted to go there?

In: "This is going to be fun!I can't wait!",Sakura said eagerly, grabbing a few oran berries just in case.

OoC: You made me lol, now my mom is staring at me.

Yeah, I changed it to that because I don't really care where we go first and I asked if anyone had any specific places they wanted to go to

P99 rushed along wondering if he was too late to join on this mission?

OoC: I don't think Dark Sonic J or Ludicolo909 have posted once. This could almost be called a solo mission for me. XD

I really don't mind etheir, as long as we find a clue.
Dark, staring out his window noticed the beautiful scenery of the region.

Somnus moved towards Dark, his new team member. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, would you like me to take my stuff out the bag?" Somnus replied feeling guilty for his actions.

In: Blu sits alone near the back of the train and enjoys the breath taking view. She wonders if she'll be the one to find the Dummy Crystal.

"No that's alright I can carry it all. Oh and I think that we are almost here."

In: Sakura sits alone in the middle of the train, enjoying the wonderful scenery and snacking on one of her oran berries she took with her.

^All the character come along automatically, they just don't say anything if their owner doesn't post

"We're here!" Commander Neon says as you step out of the crowded car to see a shimmering lake, its surface undisturbed and beautiful. Neon step off the the side and throws seven packs out, each unfolding, crinkling as they do gradually transforming into seven rafts and a smaller electric powered boat. each with three sets of oars inside them. 'You know what to do and the electric on is mine because of my broken arm, explore the lake to your hearts content, were going to be here all day and I'll let you know if I find anything. Try to have fun!"

@Victor and Dark.

Somnus dives out the train carriage before the stampede happens. Somnus dives into the boat closest to him, Dark and Victor. "This one guys its all shiny!" I want to go to the east of our location..."

Dark got on a boat and signaled for Victor and Somnus to join him. "Lets go win us kit-kats!!!

OoC: I only have an hour on the internet a day so yeah.
IC: As Ace left the train, he grabbed a raft and invited Blu to come sit and apologized for being late.
OoC: Can I evolve and go back because of Eevee's description?

In: Blu trots quickly over to the lake and sniffs the water. It smells clean and it's crystal clear. She decides to swim instead of take a raft, and she enjoys getting her fur wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back